Why do people list Nas in their top 5?

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Bet I did and think it's his best work since God's Son.

Nas not in your top 5 is fine, it's crowded at the top. Not knowing why he would be in a top 5 is a joke take. Post yours.

:denzel3:

21 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Nas not in your top 5 is fine, it's crowded at the top. Not knowing why he would be in a top 5 is a joke take. Post yours.

This was just some excuse for ghostz to suck emimens dick so more since it's probably been a couple of months since he's made a thread about him. 

• Ben 1
2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

I found it under produced and lacked the flow he used to have. My top 5 is hard. I credit longetivity so some names that come to mind are jay z, Em, Wayne, 3 stacks (tho he’s slipping quickly), LL just cause I love him, and either method or red man 

17 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Well as great as that may be have fun listening to the one and only album for eternity lol

It’s better than ll’s candy coated crap for pusses. Other rappers in the late 80’s  (rakim, for example) annihilates him. No contest.  

11 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Hahaha... it’s not bad music... but it’s not serious, like music that would make you think it’s seriously good. When you listen to it you laugh at it. 

The beats on his tracks are better than his versus/hooks. That’s the only praise I can give him.