Why do people list Nas in their top 5?

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

I found it under produced and lacked the flow he used to have.

Production and flow on the album are great.

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

My top 5 is hard. I credit longetivity so some names that come to mind are jay z, Em, Wayne, 3 stacks (tho he’s slipping quickly), LL just cause I love him, and either method or red man 

:omglol:

• Haha 2

Thought the latest album had some of the nicest productions on a Nas album in forever 

Lyrically felt closer to prime Nas 

fav tracks:

Blue Benz

27 Summers (sweet drake impression)

Full Circle (AZ was a joy to hear again - could have done without Foxy...that was :mroff:

10 Points

The Cure

Because Nas is one of the greatest you stupid fuckhead... that's why.. :cosby2: 

Nas has a single album better than everything Eminem has ever released in his entire career.  Em's better as saying a bunch of dumb shit fast.. I'll give you that though.

2 hours ago, HALOmij said:

Because Nas is one of the greatest you stupid fuckhead... that's why.. :cosby2: 

Nas has a single album better than everything Eminem has ever released in his entire career.  Em's better as saying a bunch of dumb shit fast.. I'll give you that though.

Yeah well That amazing album is dated af and he’s never made anything close to it since 

so hold on to your 30 year old album, how many times have you listened to it now? 50,000,000? Lmfao 

would you rather have 500 AAEs or one AAAE

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Yeah well That amazing album is dated af and he’s never made anything close to it since 

so hold on to your 30 year old album, how many times have you listened to it now? 50,000,000? Lmfao 

would you rather have 500 AAEs or one AAAE

I'd rather not listen to Eminem.  Especially NuEminem.. lmao fucking garbage.