Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Q from the whole Q-Anon conspiracy has been identified, he's a right-wing confirmed paedophile who runs 8chan

If you type in on Twitter: 'Q Jim Watkins' you'll see how the true owner of Q got doxed recently. Q . pub, Q-map/Q-anon is tied to current 8chan owner Jim Watkins. He's known for escaping America to the Philippines after suggesting that 8chan would be a safe-haven for: 'Peadophiles.' He's a rampant conspiracy theorist. His IP not only tied to Q-anon it's also tied to a obscure Twitter knock-off site that's popular with White-Supremacists called GAB and also links to The Daily Stormer which is a Neo-Nazi: 'news' site. Jim Watkins is Q and it's a essentially a viral front solely dedicated to spreading anti-Semitism as well as white supremacy online through various social media platforms.

So, to recap.

The owner of 8chan, who ran to the phillipines because he was a paedophile, and also engages in obvious right-wing anti-semitic websites...............tried to say that Democrats were running a paedophile ring.

Right-wingers always accuse other people of what THEY are.

Welp, looks like this whole Q-Anon thing is over.

The sad (or fun, from my perspective) truth is this will do little for those that have already had their minds melted by this very conspiracy.

12 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

The sad (or fun, from my perspective) truth is this will do little for those that have already had their minds melted by this very conspiracy.

Something, something, deep state...:npc:

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

there's people in this thread who are now pretending they didn't know about this conspiracy.

:ben:

Maybe we actually don't know. You seem to be extremely well versed on the internet darkside. Who's who of who's who and whos talking to who and related to who and who they like and who they don't. 

3 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Maybe we actually don't know. You seem to be extremely well versed on the internet darkside. Who's who of who's who and whos talking to who and related to who and who they like and who they don't. 

shakespeare-quotes-7-1200x633.jpg

28 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

If you honestly dont know then you really should probably post less political stuff tbh. 

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

and to think we have posters on here who believe that QAnon conspiracy bullshit :sabu:

Regardless of whether the content is real or not, I've heard people claim that whoever is posting this 'Q' stuff is clearly in the know, and literally is involved at a higher level in the government. Julian Assange, for example, claimed it was an intelligence agency doing this to distract the public. 

Whoever it is, it is definitely not some random guy in his basement. One of the posts apparently had a timestamped photo from air force one. 

4 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

I certainly never did. What was it?

A poster from 4chan/8chan who has been posting cryptic posts over the past 4 years since 2016.

From what I understand the overriding theme of all the posts is basically that Trump is being undermined by a cult-like group of elites and is fighting them for control of the country. They are pedophiles, believe in power, and also are among the richest people in society. I think the pizzagate and Epstein stuff was linked to it.

1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

Regardless of whether the content is real or not, I've heard people claim that whoever is posting this 'Q' stuff is clearly in the know, and literally is involved at a higher level in the government. Julian Assange, for example, claimed it was an intelligence agency doing this to distract the public. 

Whoever it is, it is definitely not some random guy in his basement. One of the posts apparently had a timestamped photo from air force one. 

Lmfao 

1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

:ovolol:

He's legit because.........he showed a timestamped photo from inside Air Force One?

I'm pretty sure an White House intern could send a text message of a photo from inside air force one to their nephew. How does that make them an expert into what Democrats are doing?

:drake: