anyone else here into lofi hip hop?

4 hours ago, ChupacabraIII said:

Shut up, fgt :pavarotti:

lol you mad. I'm dead ass right tho. Now niggas and 5-10 years ago weaboo white folk still trying to rep the Japanese language. But it's all shallow and goes no where. Y'all called me a nerd. 

LMFAO.  I'll tell you the next trend before it happens asshole. ;) It's probably going to be something spiritual/how you treat people. I know your small mind is thinking music genres still. ;) 

• 4 weeks later...

they're doing another stream right now on youtube, and i was watching youtube videos on my 4K tv when I came across the live stream, so I clicked on it.

And I didn't know Youtube had the ability to output Dolby Digital Surround, and this chill music uses that to separate alot of the cool effects. And it sounds fucking brilliant on my home theater system.

I could leave this on all night long.

On 2020-09-01 at 11:26 PM, roflpwnedz said:

I've never listened to it cause it's always been popping up on my youtube home page for years. And I'm a rebel and stuff and too cool for it you know

fucking rebell!! maaan!!

I listened to it.  :(

but just a few minutes I swear!! Look at this spot on my bicep that i'm going to get a tatoo on.  :(

On 2020-10-02 at 1:50 PM, kokujin said:

fucking rebell!! maaan!!

I listened to it.  :(

but just a few minutes I swear!! Look at this spot on my bicep that i'm going to get a tatoo on.  :(

its ok i listened to retrowave  for an hour :shake: