damn, cyberpunk looks amazing with raytracing (pc version)

Just now, jehurey said:

there's no gaurantees that it will be the best RPG, or have the best shooting elements.

In fact, some people are saying already from previews that the shooting in this game doesn't appear to be anything more than standard. I hope the weapons are cool enough and useful enough for it to make it unique experience.

But I expect this game to just have so much high-quality content, and likeable characters, that it will carry you all the way through.

That's what Witcher 3 did.

People should watch Gamespot's Youtube series on Cyberpunk lore. Because there are some BAD-ASS characters from the original Cyberpunk 2020 that are going to be in 2077.

I am thinking of watching some of those 90 minute Cyberpunk lore video on youtube.

They don’t really have to do anything unique when it comes to shooting (imo) as long as it’s solid and consistent. I agree the bread & butter here will be the story. 

it would look much better if it wasn’t a cross gen game, not that it looks bad by any means, but it doesn’t necessarily stand out w it’s graphics, even with ray tracing. 

tho we’ve (i?) haven’t really seen the scope & draw distance shown off 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cyber Polish trash

i'm almost certain that there are better youtube videos that cover the Cyberpunk lore, but Gamespot is releasing one video every couple of weeks up until the game launches, and they explain pieces of

You'll have to excuse him, once we start talking about graphics above 720P the Sheep get lost.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Meh tw3 was overrated imo. Much better than shit like Skyrim tho. I found the world just a blend of the same trees over and over for the most part. fun missions tho.. I also remember the text being incredible small.. I think I stopped around half way through 

what I really don’t know if they will accomplish though is the level of interactivity they’ve hyped up, that always seems to be downgraded over time... but we will see 

it was significantly better with a livelier, and far more dense world,  than bored of the wild. talk about a dead wasteland, devoid of anything interesting. holy fuck! 

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

They don’t really have to do anything unique when it comes to shooting (imo) as long as it’s solid and consistent. I agree the bread & butter here will be the story. 

it would look much better if it wasn’t a cross gen game, not that it looks bad by any means, but it doesn’t necessarily stand out w it’s graphics, even with ray tracing. 

tho we’ve (i?) haven’t really seen the scope & draw distance shown off 

sheep talking about graphics :omglol:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

it was significantly better with a livelier, and far more dense world,  than bored of the wild. talk about a dead wasteland, devoid of anything interesting. holy fuck! 

I totally disagree but whatever 

anyway speaking on graphics, obv we have some YouTube compression here, but if you told me this was a map from cod 5 years ago I’d believe you:

xgOWWDZ.jpg

I mean it makes sense, the games been in development forever.  I mean, every car is the same and the same color even. 

Edited by ghostz life matters
Just now, ghostz life matters said:

I totally disagree but whatever 

anyway speaking on graphics, obv we have some YouTube compression here, but if you told me this was a map from cod 5 years ago I’d believe you:

xgOWWDZ.jpg

I mean it makes sense, the games been in development forever. 

even that heavily compressed shot looks 2 gens better than anything on switch. :omglol: stick to iphone debates, faggot. 

• Haha 1

i hope people take the time to appreciate the rate in which CDPR is growing as a game developer.

less than 10 years ago, they made Witcher 2. Which pretty linear and small in scope. They had some pretty great texture work going on in that game, even though the rest of their game engine tech wasn't very cutting edge.

And then by 2015, they made their first open-world game. Probably didn't have the best animation, but alot of stuff looked sharp.

And with the Blood & Wine DLC, alot of people noticed an upgrade in how they design the open world.

Now, they are making a serious and dense open world game. Much more verticality going on here. Its all in first-person, and it has driving in the game.

Who knows what type of game they'll be making 5 years from now.

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

even that heavily compressed shot looks 2 gens better than anything on switch. :omglol: stick to iphone debates, fgt. 

I mean id need a direct feed to properly assess, but that screen cap now looks worse than several switch games. Obviously the game itself does not, nor would I hope considering it costs a whole lot more than $300 (which should realistically be $200 if it wasn’t selling so well) to run it. 

Additionally, I have a XBX (unfortunately) so I can discuss what ever I want, bitch. 

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

I mean id need a direct feed to properly assess, but that screen cap now looks worse than several switch games. Obviously the game itself does not, nor would I hope considering it costs a whole lot more than $300 (which should realistically be $200 if it wasn’t selling so well) to run it. 

Additionally, I have a XBX (unfortunately) so I can discuss what ever I want, bitch. 

:omglol:

• Geese 1

I love details like this.

The Afterlife Bar, in which one of the videos you and your partner Jackie go and have a drink, is a decommissioned city morgue.

ifskozbk7mk51.jpg

Get it? "Afterlife"

Edited by jehurey
  • Like 1

Somebody noticed in that RTX Cyberpunk trailer that it had a very similar shot of the area in front of V's apartment that we first saw from the 58 minute demo video that came out two years ago.

So they did a side-by-side comparison because it shows it from daytime to nighttime. The nighttime shot appears to be several feet closer to the street

But for the most part, everything that they showed two years ago is still there. NPC count appears to be lower, but I hope they let PC users crank that up.

umcgxizsgkk51.png

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love details like this.

The Afterlife Bar, in which one of the videos you and your partner Jackie go and have a drink, is a decommissioned city morgue.

ifskozbk7mk51.jpg

Get it? "Afterlife"

jesus....i'm so going to lose myself in this world. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

jesus....i'm so going to lose myself in this world. 

i'm almost certain that there are better youtube videos that cover the Cyberpunk lore, but Gamespot is releasing one video every couple of weeks up until the game launches, and they explain pieces of the lore.

Here's the playlist that has the videos posted chronologically as they released them.

The Adam Smasher video is badass.........and Gamespot's theory that Adam Smasher could come after you like Resident Evil's Nemesis.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i'm almost certain that there are better youtube videos that cover the Cyberpunk lore, but Gamespot is releasing one video every couple of weeks up until the game launches, and they explain pieces of the lore.

Here's the playlist that has the videos posted chronologically as they released them.

The Adam Smasher video is badass.........and Gamespot's theory that Adam Smasher could come after you like Resident Evil's Nemesis.

bro...that was dope af!