MS continues to have hire SJWs over real talent

I hope MS doesn't expect the Deer to pee inside using a human washroom. Although if it is an inclusive washroom I guess that would be alright. 

image.png.5e2b37b73cd47f2227f2853a3815ce96.png

I laugh when i see these signs. Can we not just call it a bathroom? Put a toilet symbol on it and call it a day. As long as you are human you may use this facility. Deer can pee in the forest. 

16 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I hope MS doesn't expect the Deer to pee inside using a human washroom. Although if it is an inclusive washroom I guess that would be alright. 

image.png.5e2b37b73cd47f2227f2853a3815ce96.png

I laugh when i see these signs. Can we not just call it a bathroom? Put a toilet symbol on it and call it a day. As long as you are human you may use this facility. Deer can pee in the forest. 

Of course you do. 

6 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

The sites already been confirmed to be laggy :blessed:

Yet everyone else seems able to post without double posting. Stop smashing the submit button repeatedly like Lenny stroking a mouse you over-excited goon. 

Edited by Liquid
1 hour ago, Liquid said:

Yet everyone else seems able to post without double posting. Stop smashing the submit button repeatedly like Lenny stroking a mouse you over-excited goon. 

It’s impossible to click it twice. When you click it says saving and then does it’s own thing. I have no control over it, fool.