Rumour Uncharted with Sully as lead in development

I'd absolutely would like the expanded Uncharted characters being in different parts of the world during different parts of time.  Churning out those side-games like 2-3 years apart, length of each game like 10-15 hours.

I'd like that.

They have to eventually do a Sam game, and they'd probably do one with that mercenary girl that worked for the bad guy in UC4, I believe she came from some African tribe, so they could actually make her story be very close to Tomb Raider in design.

10 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i can never say no to uncharted. however, i'd like a last of us 3 or a new franchise. 

you know what they should do..........I mean seriously, this falls in line perfectly with Naughty Dog making a statement about violence and realistic relationships.

You ever seen the movie, Straw Dogs?

Either the original 70's version, or the more recent one from like ten years ago starring X-men's Cyclops and Kate Bosworth?

That should be a fucking video game.

The last Rosscharted game came and went faster than They Laugh at Us 2. :hest: 

Absolutely no interest, no talk, gone and forgotten almost instantly.

It would be retarded to make a new one, the franchise has run its course nobody cares about auto-climbing and collapsing platforms anymore.

I'd say start a new franchise instead but this is Naughty Dog and after their last disastrous piece of shit game they should just leave the gaming industry altogether :spincool:

27 minutes ago, bhytre said:

The last Rosscharted game came and went faster than They Laugh at Us 2. :hest: 

Absolutely no interest, no talk, gone and forgotten almost instantly.

It would be retarded to make a new one, the franchise has run its course nobody cares about auto-climbing and collapsing platforms anymore.

I'd say start a new franchise instead but this is Naughty Dog and after their last disastrous piece of shit game they should just leave the gaming industry altogether :spincool:

You mean the perfect 10 that has animations and a game that still looks better than any MS game? :disco:

Sounds cool, even though I prefer my UC to be linear and this really sounds more open world than ever before. Shorter length helps not bloat it though which is good. As long as ND isn't making UC anymore I'm fine with it. 

Lost Legacy was so damn good that I'd love a game that length every 3 years

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Sounds cool, even though I prefer my UC to be linear and this really sounds more open world than ever before. Shorter length helps not bloat it though which is good. As long as ND isn't making UC anymore I'm fine with it. 

Lost Legacy was so damn good that I'd love a game that length every 3 years

Lost Legacy was open worldish.