Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Direct

Oh yeah, I want that Game & Watch thing, as well.

You know they're gonna make more of those for other games. Especially Zelda.

Its on pre-order at a Japanese store, and the price is roughly equivalent to $50 USD.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're selling that Mario game only until March because they don't want sheep to have too many games like this year 

Lmao what a low effort for those ports.   Sheep really did get nothing this year

those cart toys are gonna sell like crazy, gonna try and scalp some sheep with that Game & Watch too  

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Hottest Take:  The Bonus Levels in Super Mario Sunshine is the absolute pinnacle of 3D Mario platforming.

Its the purest, hardest 3D platforming.

They're really good, but the postgame content in 3D World is the best Mario ever with Champion's Road being the best stage in the series (Tied with Grandmaster Galaxy for best ever). :reg:

1 minute ago, Ike said:

They're really good, but the postgame content in 3D World is the best Mario ever with Champion's Road being the best stage in the series (Tied with Grandmaster Galaxy for best ever). :reg:

I never played much of 3D World, which is why I'm probably more interested in getting that including the new content.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I never played much of 3D World, which is why I'm probably more interested in getting that including the new content.

If you don't mind light spoilers, watch this. Took me over 2 weeks to beat this level with 2 tanooki suits and using Rosalina. :whew:

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Hottest Take:  The Bonus Levels in Super Mario Sunshine is the absolute pinnacle of 3D Mario platforming.

Its the purest, hardest 3D platforming.

Galaxy 2 bonus worlds/stages are the hardest Mario stages I've ever played.   Champions Road on 3D World is up there... comes in 2nd hardest for me. 

Sunshine bonus levels were god tier too... but I waw able to master those. 

Galaxy 2 and 3D World bonus stages were on another level :whew:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If they also sell Bowser's fury as a standalone I'll get that.    Don't need 3d world again for me personally. 

Another fucking WiiU port, they really exhausted its library to the very last. :fatcruise:

Mario 64, Suncrap and Galaxy 1 (no SMG2 , lmao?) 720P edition. Are they going to ask full price for this lazy collection? :kaz: 

Nintendo is still trash. lmfao

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Another fucking WiiU port, they really exhausted its library to the very last. :fatcruise:

Mario 64, Suncrap and Galaxy 1 (no SMG2 , lmao?) 720P edition. Are they going to ask full price for this lazy collection? :kaz: 

Nintendo is still trash. lmfao

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

And that Mario Kart trash gimmicky AR game. :lul:  Get fucked, sheep.

NLwVLN.gif

Just now, Twinblade said:

that mario battle royale sounds like it could be pretty cool :ben: 

If it's handled by the Tetris 99 team (which it appears to given many similarities) it's going to be fucking awesome. :aitch:

Tetris 99 is still the best BR game in existence.

Holy crap, I just found out about the Retroid Pocket 2 just releasing. I'd rather get that at $80 than the Game & Watch at $50.

Its got four face buttons, two analogs, and four shoulder buttons, and can run emulated 8-bit and 16-bit roms, and also N64, PS1, and Dreamcast roms (supposedly).

And it looks like a sharp handheld device, that looks like something Nintendo would build. WIth what appears to be a nice 640 x 480 screen.

20200829221827_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=159871