Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Mod abuse in the politics side of the forum

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

How about Newyork.gov? :tom:

Dated: 6/15 - Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced gatherings of up to 25 people will be allowed in Phase Three of reopening, up from the limit of 10. 

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-announces-gatherings-25-people-will-be-allowed-phase-three-reopening-0

you don’t even know your own state :kaz:

jesus bro, admit defeat and stop derailing the thread. 

Those are for INDOOR openings.

For businesses.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been a mod since July 7th. It's why I know many of the complaints levied at Twinblade have nothing to do with him.

the forum wasn't anywhere close to being as political as it is now. i've been here since 2004. like 90% of the convos, back in the day, were based on entertainment.  now, things are different. politic

If you're gonna have an obvious right-winger as one of the mods. (I'm not talking about "right-LEANING" either, he intentionally posts Daily Mail articles out of sheer defiance)   Then make

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

How about Newyork.gov? :tom:

Dated: 6/15 - Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced gatherings of up to 25 people will be allowed in Phase Three of reopening, up from the limit of 10. 

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-announces-gatherings-25-people-will-be-allowed-phase-three-reopening-0

you don’t even know your own state :kaz:

jesus bro, admit defeat and stop derailing the thread. 

man there is this thing called reading you should try it sometimes.... from that same link you posted "Central New York, the Finger Lakes, the Mohawk Valley, the North Country, the Southern Tier."   (non of those are in NYC you clown.):omglol:

Meanwhile in NEW YORK CITY, here's the official policy on protesting with Masks. 

Screenshot_20200902-135201_Gallery.jpg

Its only fair.

You have an OBVIOUS right-wing mod on this forum.

Then you need to make me a mod.

Believe me...........the people who intentionally troll on this politics forum will be BEGGING for a truce in under two weeks.

I guarantee it will be that effective.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

man there is this thing called reading you should try it sometimes.... from that same link you posted "Central New York, the Finger Lakes, the Mohawk Valley, the North Country, the Southern Tier."   (non of those are in NYC you clown.):omglol:

Meanwhile in NEW YORK CITY, here's the official policy on protesting with Masks. 

Public Gatherings: In Phase Two of the regional reopening, non-essential public gatherings are only permitted if 10 or less people are in attendance. Gatherings of up to 25 people are allowed in Phase Three. Social Gatherings of 50 People and indoor religious gatherings at 33 Percent capacity are allowed in Phase Four. Check to see what phase your region is in.

guess which phase NYC was in during the Floyd protests? :blessed:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its only fair.

You have an OBVIOUS right-wing mod on this forum.

Then you need to make me a mod.

Believe me...........the people who intentionally troll on this politics forum will be BEGGING for a truce in under two weeks.

I guarantee it will be that effective.

He is literally begging :D 

4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

No, it is for public gatherings you IDIOT. :D 

No.

Ghost.................No.

Here is New York Magazine explaining ALL of the Phases.

And they are all about industry openings and businesses opening.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/08/when-will-new-york-reopen-phases-and-full-plan-explained.html

What happens in the four reopening phases?

Regions are to reopen in four phases, prioritizing industries that pose the lowest risk of infection for employees and customers. The details of each phase are not necessarily set in stone, either, as the state has already made adjustments to the original guidelines, like adding outdoor dining to phase two.

Originally, the plan was for state and regional officials to evaluate the outcomes of the reopening phases over two-week periods and decide whether the region can move onto the next one, but each phase will not necessarily last only two weeks.

Here is where the phase plans currently stand:

Phase One allowed construction, manufacturing, and wholesale supply-chain businesses to reopen, as well as many retailers for curbside pickup, in-store pickup, or drop-off. Phase-one retail categories included clothing and shoes, electronics and appliances, web and mail order, florists, jewelry, luggage, and sporting goods, among others. Malls remained closed. (Many nonessential retail businesses throughout the state were already offering curbside pickup ahead of the reopening, but not all.)

Agriculture, forestry, fishing, and hunting businesses can also resume, as can landscaping and gardening businesses, drive-in movie theaters, and low-risk recreational activities like socially distant sports such as tennis.

Phase Two allowed a greater range of businesses to reopen, including: offices, outdoor dining, places of worship (at 25 percent capacity), and storefront retailers and businesses in the professional-services, finance and insurance, administrative support, and real-estate and rental-leasing industries.

Salons and barbershops were also allowed able reopen in phase two with limited capacity, as were car dealerships. For retail, malls will remain closed.

Phase Three focuses on the hospitality industry, allowing restaurants and other food-service businesses to reopen for dine-in service at 50 percent capacity. (In New York City, however, indoor dining will not be allowed in this phase.) Diners are required to be separated by at least six feet or by a barrier when that’s not possible, and must wear masks until they sit down. Gatherings of as many as 25 people, up from 10, are also allowed under this phase.

Phase Four, the final phase, allows schools and low-risk arts, entertainment, and recreation businesses to reopen — all with social distancing required — but not indoor dining, movie theaters, or shopping malls. Gatherings of up to 50 people will also be allowed.

Phase Five? Governor Cuomo has cautioned that with the outbreaks intensifying around the country, the overall situation remained fluid — but he has not indicated that the state will add another phase. With several industries remaining closed in phase four, there may need to be another phase subsequently. Cuomo has said the state is watching what is happening in other reopened states in order to determine whether New York needs to adjust its own plan.

No mention of outdoors, because this Governor's order has to do with him ordering businesses closed.

4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Public Gatherings: In Phase Two of the regional reopening, non-essential public gatherings are only permitted if 10 or less people are in attendance. Gatherings of up to 25 people are allowed in Phase Three. Social Gatherings of 50 People and indoor religious gatherings at 33 Percent capacity are allowed in Phase Four. Check to see what phase your region is in.

guess which phase NYC was in during the Floyd protests? :blessed:

"Central New York, the Finger Lakes, the Mohawk Valley, the North Country, the Southern Tier."     

That's not in NYC retard :sabu:

In NY each region has different rules.  There are statewide rules, County rules and NYC only rules. 

The NYC protest rules  as seen below. 

Stop derailing with your self ownage bro :ovolol:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, jehurey said:

No.

Ghost.................No.

Here is New York Magazine explaining ALL of the Phases.

And they are all about industry openings and businesses opening.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/08/when-will-new-york-reopen-phases-and-full-plan-explained.html

No mention of outdoors, because this Governor's order has to do with him ordering businesses closed.

Are gatherings “public” if on private property, Jerry? 

:kaz: not even Gouk is defending you 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Except he just explained that your own notice doesn't include NYC.

Not to mention that your own notice is dated June 25th, the protests had already occurred by then.

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

"Central New York, the Finger Lakes, the Mohawk Valley, the North Country, the Southern Tier."   

None of those are NYC :mj:

Meanwhile NYC had an official policy on protesting with Masks during the pandemic :tom5:..... 

Now that you guys have had a breather, I'll unlock this so anybody with constructive criticism or who wants to have a discussion about the moderation of this place can do so. No more derailing, though. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

So now hot sauce is a mod too? How many do we have? :mindblown:

I've been a mod since July 7th. It's why I know many of the complaints levied at Twinblade have nothing to do with him. :qbad:

• Ben 1
  • dead 2
On 2020-09-03 at 3:37 PM, Twinblade said:

Look at the rules. Posting flat out incorrect news without legitimate sources is not allowed. Not only was that thread title misleading, but liquid’s source was some random person’s tweet. And yes, daily mail is very much a reputable news source in comparison.

My thread was mostly a theory. I think you should make an exception when the thread is intended for speculation. If anything we can label [SPECULATION] on it, so users know what to expect when they enter.