Pringles Leak Xbox Series X Price - Rumour 600 dollahs

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

The $500 3070 is Nvidia's "fuck you" to the consoles.. lmao

Series X's selling point is that's it super duper powerful. It's not hard to imagine a large portion of that target audience willing to pay more. The new Nvidia line up is very competitive and at the end of the day a PC is simply more than gaming. 

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Series X's selling point is that's it super duper powerful. It's not hard to imagine a large portion of that target audience willing to pay more. The new Nvidia line up is very competitive and at the end of the day a PC is simply more than gaming. 

Yea exactly.  And it's the Xbox players that would be the ones mostly considering one or the other.

I can't believe MS would price it at $600.  That's probably just a high estimate based on the promotion.  They have no idea what it's going to cost at this moment.  I'm sure they're willing to hit $500 and possibly even $450 to undercut Sony if it came to that.  They have to AT LEAST be the same price as Sony... not one dollar more.  MS is the one that has to win back marketshare and mindshare.

Hopefully we see some announcements soon.  It kinda sucks as I feel 100% that AMD is holding back anything on RDNA2 and even Zen 3 until the consoles are launched.  They aren't going to do anything that may give away hardware details that their partners aren't ready to divulge at this time, as well as anything which may impact the launches of the consoles in any way.  I think we'd already have these new AMD cards if it wasn't for the consoles tbh.

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

$599 would be a tough sell lol

But the longer the wait for prices is the more it seems to be high. You aren't waiting this long if you have a positive announcement like $399 (lol dyno)

I'll stick by $499 but $599 becoming more and more of a possibility 

Lockharts existence makes 600 highly likely. Sony has to hit 500 or theyre fucked.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Lockharts existence makes 600 highly likely. Sony has to hit 500 or theyre fucked.

Lockhart was supposed to be a cheap entry and a 4tf type system. Anything over $299 and it's a joke. If it's $399 its DOA. 

Sony just has to hit $499 with one of their systems. Even then, their lineup and momentum is prob enough to sell out of the limited launch stock regardless of price