What is your credit score?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Twinblade said:

only 644. I always pay my bills on time and shit, but im using low limit credit cards which I think is causing it to plummet because I always end up coming close to my credit limit.

Yes if you're over 30% of your credit card limit it will lower your score. 

23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

only 644. I always pay my bills on time and shit, but im using low limit credit cards which I think is causing it to plummet because I always end up coming close to my credit limit.

It's about what percentage of your available credit that you are using/managing effectively.   Over 30% and your score takes a nose dive. 

Edited by Goukosan

CDqqyfB.png

But it doesn't matter cause I won't get higher limits if I'm not making a lot of money. Kind of why I can't get a mortgage ;(

Also, it's a hassle managing all the cards and putting them to use. I've had 1 account closed cause I didn't use it and a few others almost closed. 

32 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Yes if you're over 30% of your credit card limit it will lower your score. 

Thats kind of retarded though. if someone has a card with a $10,000 limit, and they owe $3,000 they'll be in a better position than someone who has a card with a $1,000 limit and owes $800? How so when the former person is way more in debt?

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Thats kind of retarded though. if someone has a card with a $10,000 limit, and they owe $3,000 they'll be in a better position than someone who has a card with a $1,000 limit and owes $800? How so when the former person is way more in debt?

You're joking right? :ben:

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

:|

:D

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The person with the 10k limit usually is I'm a better position financially to pay it off.. That's why the limit is higher. 

18 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

The person with the 10k limit usually is I'm a better position financially to pay it off.. That's why the limit is higher. 

I guarantee im better off financially than a lot of people I know who owe thousands of dollars on their credit cards and can barely make the minimum payment every month. The algorithm they use to calculate this is flawed.

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I guarantee im better off financially than a lot of people I know who owe thousands of dollars on their credit cards and can barely make the minimum payment every month. The algorithm they use to calculate this is flawed.

So to prove your point you use someone who mismanaged their credit? :mj:

and Twinblade doubles down on the stupidity :omglol: