What is your credit score?

42 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

He never ceases to amaze; dude legit says the dumbest shit, doesn't matter the subject. :omglol:

24 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I guarantee im better off financially than a lot of people I know who owe thousands of dollars on their credit cards and can barely make the minimum payment every month. The algorithm they use to calculate this is flawed.

right

on

cue

:ovolol:

• Haha 2
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I guarantee im better off financially than a lot of people I know who owe thousands of dollars on their credit cards and can barely make the minimum payment every month. The algorithm they use to calculate this is flawed.

Your understanding of how credit works is flawed. :danylol:

9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Start using your cc for all purchases and either pay it off the day they post or at the end of the month. Do it daily to avoid having to see a large number that maybe you didn’t account for at the end of the month 

credit cards should work just like debit cards in the way that you use them. It’s just one extra step. (Pay with cc and then pay cc off) And you’ll never be behind. 

Edited by ghostz life matters
4 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

Start using your cc for all purchases and either pay it off the day they post or at the end of the month. Do it daily to avoid having to see a large number that maybe you didn’t account for at the end of the month 

credit cards should work just like debit cards in the way that you use them. It’s just one extra step. (Pay with cc and then pay cc off) And you’ll never be behind. 

This.

People who think credit = free money are morons. 

Credit is basically an IQ test. If you have bad credit, your IQ is (usually) low. If you have amazing credit, you undoubtedly have a good IQ. 

19 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

This.

People who think credit = free money are morons. 

Credit is basically an IQ test. If you have bad credit, your IQ is (usually) low. If you have amazing credit, you undoubtedly have a good IQ. 

15 hours ago, Twinblade said:

only 644

:ben:

On 2020-09-07 at 9:12 PM, Twinblade said:

Thats kind of retarded though. if someone has a card with a $10,000 limit, and they owe $3,000 they'll be in a better position than someone who has a card with a $1,000 limit and owes $800? How so when the former person is way more in debt?

Holy shit :kaz: How old are you again?

i have an $11,200 limit and remember taking a beating when i had put a $4000 purchase on there, with an existing balance of $~2000. I immediately put $4000 on it the next month but it did nothing to help my score, and that was with depositing a $15,000 cheque in my savings account.

your best bet is, don't ever put a balance on that fucking thing, pay it off right away, CC's are a fucking scam and need to be stopped

11 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

i have an $11,200 limit and remember taking a beating when i had put a $4000 purchase on there, with an existing balance of $~2000. I immediately put $4000 on it the next month but it did nothing to help my score, and that was with depositing a $15,000 cheque in my savings account.

your best bet is, don't ever put a balance on that fucking thing, pay it off right away, CC's are a fucking scam and need to be stopped

Your credit score doesn't immediately update, and never takes savings into account. Your score went back up after paying it but took a while to update.

also, if you are depositing $15k checks to make $4k payments, how is your limit only $11k?

• 3 weeks later...

Just opened 2 checking accounts (mine and a family member's) for Capital One's spend $300, get $100 back. I'm going to spend 600 to get 200 back on my banking loans. 

And just a few days ago, my $75 bonus for direct deposit hit on another newly opened bank account.

Living the dream. :aitch: