Lian Li's new daisy chain-able PC fans

If you can get past JayzTwocents' obnoxious persona this vid does a good job at showing them off.

The design looks nice as fuck.  Rubber around the screw holes to reduce vibration.. and linking up to 4 of them together off a single cable is awesome.

Also later on in the video you see just how quiet those fans are and how much air they move.  That's what's most impressive to me.  I think I might swap out all my fans for some of these in the future.

Edited by Remij

the problem is you kinda need to buy more than one set of fans in order to make the cabling worth it.

Because of that controller thing.

So, if I buy a CPU liquid cooler, that comes with a radiator, but that usually means that would come with its own fans for the radiator. If I could buy a good quality CPU liquid cooler with radiator, but no fans, and then buy another 2-3 of these Lian Li fans to connect to the radiator. That would work.

And then I'd decide if, in the future, I'd want a third set of 3-fans to suck in air from the bottom of my Lian Li 011 Dynamic. As it stands, the first set of three is going to be an intake from the front right-vertical side.

The CPU with liquid cooler would be connected at the top ceiling of the case.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

the problem is you kinda need to buy more than one set of fans in order to make the cabling worth it.

Because of that controller thing.

So, if I buy a CPU liquid cooler, that comes with a radiator, but that usually means that would come with its own fans for the radiator. If I could buy a good quality CPU liquid cooler with radiator, but no fans, and then buy another 2-3 of these Lian Li fans to connect to the radiator. That would work.

And then I'd decide if, in the future, I'd want a third set of 3-fans to suck in air from the bottom of my Lian Li 011 Dynamic. As it stands, the first set of three is going to be an intake from the front right-vertical side.

The CPU with liquid cooler would be connected at the top ceiling of the case.

Yea, I wish you could do this.

You can see Jay allude to the Lian Li AIO.  It would be nice if they offered that AIO without the fans.  Doesn't seem like they do though.

https://www.lian-li.com/galahad-240-360/

At the end of the day, they are a luxury item.  Really meant for system builders who want to keep everything nice and tidy for optimal airflow and such.  Really though, once you have them.. they should last you for any builds you do in the future as well.

They sure seem quiet enough to warrant the price.. at least to me.  I think they might be some of the quietest I've heard tested, but that's hardly a scientific conclusion.  I would like quieter fans, because the way CPUs throttle up and down now.. it would be nice to have super quiet fans.

Edited by Remij