Stock - 1700x10496x2 = 35.6TFs

OC = 2100x10496x2 = 44TFs

RTX 3080

Stock - 1710x8704x2 = 29.7TFs

OC - 2100x8704x2 = 36.5TFs

RTX 3070

Stock - 1730x5888x2 = 20.3TFs

OC - 2100x5888x2 = 24.7TFs

I bet a key selling point of these GPUs is going to be how well they OC too..  If AMD is getting 2.1Ghz on 7nm, it makes sense that Nvidia should get similar with Samsung's 8nm :whew: 

These GPUs aren't even being flexed yet either.  Next gen games taking advantage of next gen rendering techniques are going to perform even better.  There's a reason why Nvidia went with 2xFP32 😉

3 minutes ago, nitric said:

How well will it run Demon Souls?

Ask Sony.. they're the ones who are going to develop it for PC :omglol:

Based off TFs that would be about 4.5x better though :lul: 

Edited by Remij

So the question becomes: are the aftermarket cards overclocking better than the Founder's edition cooling? Or worse?

I think I'll try to get the FE card at Best Buy, and just hold onto it, new its in packaging, for the first couple of weeks to see how the reviews play out.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So the question becomes: are the aftermarket cards overclocking better than the Founder's edition cooling? Or worse?

I think I'll try to get the FE card at Best Buy, and just hold onto it, new its in packaging, for the first couple of weeks to see how the reviews play out.

Founder's Editions are likely to overclock just as well, if not better on average.  AIB partners can sometimes eek more out due to increased power limits.. but generally the Founder's Edition cards are the better binned chips.

It's always a lottery though.  But 2000-2100 seems likely on all models.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

650w psu recommended for the 3070, and a 750w is recommended for the 3080 and 3090.

Lol damn thought it was supposed to be less than the 20 series . Wonder what the 3060 will be 

1 minute ago, ChupacabraIII said:

Damn I'm starting to get that itch boys. I want an Ampere. Now I just gotta unload this 2070 Super

Just wait for the PS5. PC doesn't have any games to warrant an upgrade like that. 2070S should last you a while. Esp since you game at 2k