It can't be stated just how BADLY 343i fucked up the gen for MS

Halo popularity has been taking a hit way before Halo Infinite was ever shown. Halo 5 came and went without too much fanfare. I doubt even a new solid Halo sequel would be that much of a deal breaker, I cant imagine it beating Sony triple A games at this point in time, TLOU2 and Ghost of Tsushima being strong examples, selling at an incredible fast pace.

Microsoft needs more than their tired old franchises to bring gamers back in the fold. Forza, Gears and even Halo cant do it. You cant rehash the same shit forever expecting the enthusiasm to stay the same, especially when those series has lost their magic by changing devs studios or simply stagnating in a sea of generic sequels and spin-offs.

46 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Halo popularity has been taking a hit way before Halo Infinite was ever shown. Halo 5 came and went without too much fanfare. I doubt even a new solid Halo sequel would be that much of a deal breaker, I cant imagine it beating Sony triple A games at this point in time, TLOU2 and Ghost of Tsushima being strong examples, selling at an incredible fast pace.

Microsoft needs more than their tired old franchises to bring gamers back in the fold. Forza, Gears and even Halo cant do it. You cant rehash the same shit forever expecting the enthusiasm to stay the same, especially when those series has lost their magic by changing devs studios or simply stagnating in a sea of generic sequels and spin-offs.

Not one to defend halo but I think 5 is the best selling xbox exclusive