Devs react to the Xbox Series S specs

6 minutes ago, Voidler said:

You know better than devs

So you decide to post a tweet which echo's my thoughts on it exactly?  lmao..

The studios that CAN/WILL do what's necessary... are the ones who are going to be making "next gen" games in the first place..

57 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's already hilarious to me seeing sheep in this thread.  I mean, the ones who say X,Y, and Z are possible on Switch "they just have to downgrade the gfx"... but then they cant seem to understand how this will work :tom: 

Unless Xbox starts selling like Switch and PS4 it wouldn't be worth it for devs to put in the extra work to optimize for two Xbox systems.   One of them will get the short end of the stick.  Either Series X will be held back or series S will struggle to keep up. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Unless Xbox starts selling like Switch and PS4 it wouldn't be worth it for devs to put in the extra work to optimize for two Xbox systems.   One of them will get the short end of the stick.  Either Series X will be held back or series S will struggle to keep up. 

Obviously this won't apply to every game and there will be devs who take the time to optimize the game well for both systems.

24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

@AlphonseYou've gotta fix a couple things man.  Is it possible to put the edit button back down where it normally was beside the quote button?  I've ended up quoting myself too by accident when I meant to edit.  Clicking those 3 dots and then doing it like that is annoying.  If that can be fixed it would be much appreciated.  Also, as you can likely see, tags don't show up either.

Thanks for switching the bars to grey though, looks awesome ❤️

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

@AlphonseYou've gotta fix a couple things man.  Is it possible to put the edit button back down where it normally was beside the quote button?  I've ended up quoting myself too by accident when I meant to edit.  Clicking those 3 dots and then doing it like that is annoying.  If that can be fixed it would be much appreciated.  Also, as you can likely see, tags don't show up either.

Thanks for switching the bars to grey though, looks awesome ❤️

I'll see what I can do 

• Like 1