• Like 1
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God that 3090 is massive     and sexy as fuck  

Just bought a new case for it, has internal cooling and everything but no PSU. Still a bit worried if there's enough room for the generator but we'll see  

Not gonna lie that's a sexy case     You got good taste breh  

Posted Images

Aw jesus,

Chinese news outlet Commercial Times has reported that there probably wouldn't be enough graphics cards to go around. As a result some vendors are purportedly preparing high-end motherboard bundle deals to force an upsell on customers. It also appears that ASUS's flagship Strix 3080 cards won't be available at launch, either.

This is expected to affect the entire Ampere product line.

I have no choice but to buy one tomorrow. And potentially, if I can't get a Founder's Edition, I have to fine any other 3080.

They clarify that these are referencing 4K benchmarks, not 1440p or 1080p, where the 3080 is CPU bound in most cases.

Not quite 2x 2080 as Nvidia had stated.. but still a MASSIVE improvement Gen on Gen.  Important to note again that there's really not many games outside of the RTX ones which are even really beginning to utilize the DX12U feature set just yet.

I overslept :noah:

but it appears as if it wouldn't have mattered, people are saying that both the nvidia and best buy websites took a massive shit, along with newegg and evga's website.

and after they finally got in after a few minutes, all stock was gone.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I overslept :noah:

but it appears as if it wouldn't have mattered, people are saying that both the nvidia and best buy websites took a massive shit, along with newegg and evga's website.

and after they finally got in after a few minutes, all stock was gone.

Bots got the drop on all y'all. :robot:

Suroosh @ NVIDIA wrote

This morning we saw unprecedented demand for the GeForce RTX 3080 at global retailers, including the NVIDIA online store. At 6 a.m. pacific we attempted to push the NVIDIA store live.

Despite preparation, the NVIDIA store was inundated with traffic and encountered an error. We were able to resolve the issues and sales began registering normally.

To stop bots and scalpers on the NVIDIA store, we’re doing everything humanly possible, including manually reviewing orders, to get these cards in the hands of legitimate customers.

Over 50 major global retailers had inventory at 6 a.m. pacific. Our NVIDIA team and partners are shipping more RTX 3080 cards every day to retailers.

We apologize to our customers for this morning's experience.

Sure thing, Suroosh.

14 hours ago, Remij said:

Doom Eternal is a title which is well optimized and utilizes some of the newest features of modern architectures.. and look how the 30 series pulls away.

lz.png

JESUS...

lmao, god I'm so glad I didn't grab a 2070 Super last year. 

• Upvote 1