NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 synthetic and gaming performance leaked

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God that 3090 is massive     and sexy as fuck  

Just bought a new case for it, has internal cooling and everything but no PSU. Still a bit worried if there's enough room for the generator but we'll see  

Not gonna lie that's a sexy case     You got good taste breh  

Posted Images

Those Microcenter people are stupid, it basically sold out early in the morning due to vouchers lol. Like we're talking before 5 AM. Almost none of them will get one :mj:

Also FE is okayish at best, a lot of AIBs have better thermals and noise as expected. And performance if you care for 2-5% depending on price.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Those Microcenter people are stupid, it basically sold out early in the morning due to vouchers lol. Like we're talking before 5 AM. Almost none of them will get one :mj:

Also FE is okayish at best, a lot of AIBs have better thermals and noise as expected. And performance if you care for 2-5% depending on price.

Not sure thats how it worked at this location.   But they surely had hundreds of 3080's.

Hopefully EVGA keeps those 3080's coming to my Microcenter.   EVGA HQ and Microcenter are 15 minutes from eachother

57 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

Not sure thats how it worked at this location.   But they surely had hundreds of 3080's.

Hopefully EVGA keeps those 3080's coming to my Microcenter.   EVGA HQ and Microcenter are 15 minutes from eachother

I could see the stock for my local Microcenter, they had Qty 10 of one card, and Qty 2 of the other card, and both listing said in store only.

Your local Microcenter almost certainly did not have hundreds of video cards. I doubt they had more than 20.

There was actually some that had 80 after another shipment came, but over 200 people showed up so RIP to most either way.

Gonna be rough getting one in september i'd say, will calm down tho. I guess that's not too bad can watch all the indepth reviews of each card. Asus TUF OC seems to deliver the goods, 15 degrees  colder, quieter, and 6% better performance according to HWU (vs FE).

Edited by Substatic
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

I could see the stock for my local Microcenter, they had Qty 10 of one card, and Qty 2 of the other card, and both listing said in store only.

Your local Microcenter almost certainly did not have hundreds of video cards. I doubt they had more than 20.

they had at least 63,  question is what is 10+

is it 11?  20?  30? 

Like I said EVGA HQ is 15 minutes away so I can totally seep 20+ of each of those 2 EVGA GPUs

altho I’m surprised they didn’t get any FTW3’s at all.

E5CE6959-265F-4C6E-915E-D375DB020D15.jpeg

E131CF52-6A57-484E-B322-EC06927EE899.jpeg

Edited by Carlos Vela

Well, thank fucking god I was able to get in a couple of orders at Adorama.com

Try checking there right now, search for RTX 3080 and you should see their listings, which were originally just 4 yesterday, expand to include like 5 different EVGA models.

The problem is, its really to tell which model is which and you have to guess by the price.

Two of them are FTW3 models, and the rest appear to be XC3 models at different prices.

You would be placing a backorder with them, but they are at least accepting the orders.

Newegg accidentally listed the prices for the upcoming RTX 3090 cards from the AIB vendors.

Like one of them, the crappiest, still maintains the same $1,499 pricing. A couple are $30 to $60 dollars higher than the FE. And then there's one that's $100 higher.

And then the rest are $200 to $300 higher than the FE's price.  $1799 :drake: