Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The current and last republican president were below average/low IQ individuals...

He was a C student, scoring 77% (with no As and one D, in astronomy) with a grade point average of 2.35 out of a possible 4.00. Bush joked that he was known more for his social life than for his grades. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree in history in 1968.

George Bush barely passed college with a 2.3GPA and made a fool of himself in a consistent manner.  He surprisingly did two terms as president (Thanks Florida).  

On August 24, 2013, the State of New York filed a $40 million civil suit against Trump University alleging illegal business practices and false claims made by the company. ... He accused Trump of misleading more than 5,000 people to pay up to $35,000 to learn his real estate investment techniques.

Donald Trump has an even lower IQ than Bush and can barely formulate sentences and is a well-documented failed businessman/reality tv star.  He threatens to sue when the the topic of revealing his college transcripts comes up. 

Why is it that the right tend to relate to or vote for low IQ individuals? Is it because these red dominant states are recorded to have poor or even lack of education?

Here is a video of a typical Trump supporter from the south:

One of them blames Obama playing golf instead of being in the oval office when 9/11 happens. Our failed  education system has a lot to blame. It's no coincidence the last two recessions occurred while the sitting president was a republican.

Edited by nitric
  • nitric changed the title to The current and last republican president were below average/low IQ individuals...
On 2020-09-12 at 5:41 AM, ChupacabraIII said:

Other morons? Good call.

Pretty much, and being honest I don't think grades are purely a reference to anyone's intelligence and I don't actually attest my impression of Trump or Bush's intelligence based on their grades. I know idiots with Master degrees. 

On 2020-09-11 at 8:29 PM, Twinblade said:

Since when do low grades = low IQ? I knew plenty of smart people who were simply lazy and ended up half assing their way through school.

Fair point, but good thing we know the two people I mentioned are idiots on record. Everything else I said was factual.

On 2020-09-13 at 2:25 PM, Saucer said:

Who wants to tell Nitric about Biden's law school performance and why he had to drop out of the the 1988 presidential race.

I didn't know Biden was president? How about we talk about the last two democrats?