TLOU2 no longer in the PS Store Top 20 just 3 months after release

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game's just sitting on store shelves too       This'll be expedited to PC in no time  

NPD just released today.    TLOU2 is Top 3 selling game of the year and still in the top 5 selling PS4 games for August.    lmfao at @Remij  thread backfire.      

LMFAO! 🤣

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It was one of the most anticipated games this gen and as a result most people bought it at release. I don't think think this is indicative of anything as the game was still a massive success overall.

:rofls: 

15 hours ago, Twinblade said:

It was one of the most anticipated games this gen and as a result most people bought it at release. I don't think think this is indicative of anything as the game was still a massive success overall.

lmfao it's nowhere near the first one's success :tom: 

This disgusting sequel has no legs and only duped a large percentage of fans of the first one that didn't follow the leaks autistically like we do. That's the majoriy of the sales, nobody will be buying it now that everyone knows how much of a stinker it is :rofls:

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, nitric said:

You haven't made a Sea of Trash thread in a while. Let's take a look at the numbers for it.

image.png.b65b4334c722bba78200a4a14524a91e.png

15k at peak this week :pavarotti: Dead shitty game where it belongs.

That's a fraction of the userbase of a 2 year old 6/10 game... compared to Naughty Dog's 10/10 magnum opus dropping off the charts within 3 months... keep comparing them :cruise: 

sea.pngsea1.png

:bate: 

36 minutes ago, Remij said:

No... you were never a true fan if you disliked TLOU2! :facep: 

:tom: 

That's horseshit

As soon as it switched to the blonde chick I lost total interest, the game tried to shove shitty new characters down your throat when all I'm interested in is Ellie and Joel.

Edited by Vini