TLOU2 no longer in the PS Store Top 20 just 3 months after release

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game's just sitting on store shelves too       This'll be expedited to PC in no time  

NPD just released today.    TLOU2 is Top 3 selling game of the year and still in the top 5 selling PS4 games for August.    lmfao at @Remij  thread backfire.      

LMFAO! 🤣

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

ok fine.... you feel sorry for his dumbass :mjpls:

What exactly did I spoil?

Absolutely nothing.  He's not banning me because I didn't spoil shit.

And wait... are you telling me that picture I posted of the game sitting on store shelves is a lie?

TryHarderAndHarderSan:mj:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

And wait... are you telling me that picture I posted of the game sitting on store shelves is a lie?

huh? i tagged bhytre, not you. 

36 minutes ago, Ike said:

Game got outsold by Animal Crossing. :omglol:

What didn't? :ben:

It was the 39th best selling game all-time at the end of June. Probably in the top 20 by now and it wouldn't surprise me if it ended up 6th by the end of the year.

3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

What didn't? :ben:

It was the 39th best selling game all-time at the end of June. Probably in the top 20 by now and it wouldn't surprise me if it ended up 6th by the end of the year.

That's very true. The numbers it's doing are just ludicrously bonkers. It's probably passed 30mil by now right? :whoo:

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Hey retard, the ban comment was for Bhytre... 

and the game is currently number 3 best selling of the year and is in the top for for PS4 for August. 

So your anecdotal picture is akin to DynamiteCop going to his local target... seeing a pile of Switches and saying the cliff is here. 

Try hard and fail again LemiJ :ovolol:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard, the ban comment was for Bhytre... 

and the game is currently number 3 best selling of the year and is in the top for for PS4 for August. 

So your anecdotal picture is akin to DynamiteCop going to his local target... seeing a pile of Switches and saying the cliff is here. 

Try hard and fail again LemiJ :ovolol:

Can't see shit with these retarded tags being black on black my phone :wrists:  And I didn't see any post from Bhytre spoiling the game because it was probably deleted before I did... so naturally I'm going to think it's about the tweet I posted :trump2:  

Number 3 for the year?  LOL...soon to be Number 4 or 5 after Cyberpunk and others release... lmao that's BAD for Naughty Dog :reg:  and top 5 for PS4 in August?  LOL congrats?  That's GREAT for a Naughty dog game... oh wait, no it's not :mj: 

Switch games from 2017 are damn near selling better :rofl: Idiot sheep :rofls: 

Deal with it LOL Not even in the PS Store Top 20 AS PER SONY THEMSELVES... and shit's sitting on shelves.  Biggest drop off for a Sony game this gen probably :rofls: 

Edited by Remij
4 hours ago, Remij said:

Can't see shit with these retarded tags being black on black my phone :wrists:  And I didn't see any post from Bhytre spoiling the game because it was probably deleted before I did... so naturally I'm going to think it's about the tweet I posted :trump2:  

Number 3 for the year?  LOL...soon to be Number 4 or 5 after Cyberpunk and others release... lmao that's BAD for Naughty Dog :reg:  and top 5 for PS4 in August?  LOL congrats?  That's GREAT for a Naughty dog game... oh wait, no it's not :mj: 

Switch games from 2017 are damn near selling better :rofl: Idiot sheep :rofls: 

Deal with it LOL Not even in the PS Store Top 20 AS PER SONY THEMSELVES... and shit's sitting on shelves.  Biggest drop off for a Sony game this gen probably :rofls: 

LemiJ has gone full retard folks. 

TLOU2 is the #3 selling game of the year..... the two games in front of it are COD and Animal Crossing..... NOTHING is outselling those two games this year besides another COD game. 

TLOU2 is the number 1 selling PS4 exclusive this year and is the fastest selling PS4 exclusive of all time. 

BOTW outselling games is nothing new, BOTW has outsold most games this gen and has been on the NPD charts for more than 3 years. 

So using that as some sort of slight against TLOU2 when its currently the best selling PS4 exclusive this year and the fastest selling PS4 exclusive of all time is DynamiteCop levels of retardation..... and then to cement your DynamiteCop-ness you post a pic of one retail store having stock of TLOU2 to try to say its not selling physical copies..... only for NPD to drop the charts a few days later and own your dumbass :ovolol:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You were sweating over there when he deleted your spoiler..... you probably started typing up a thread crying about being banned again ... your keyboard was drenched in tears :omglol:

More tears, more! Keep fuming I love it :rofls::ovolol:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

TLOU2 is the #3 selling game of the year..... the two games in front of it are COD and Animal Crossing..... NOTHING is outselling those two games this year besides another COD game. 

:rofl: 

Cyberpunk is going to outsell it EASILY...

And LOLnimal Crossing.. and LAST YEARS CALL OF DUTY :hehe: 

Fucking idiot... it's ridiculous that those games are outselling TLOU2 monthly still.

TLOU2 sales fell off a cliff... and that pic is REAL STOCK sitting on REAL STORE SHELVES.. not being sold.

5th best selling game of the month just 3 months later :rofls: 

Daz good :grimaceleft: - Goukosan

Edited by Remij
10 minutes ago, Remij said:

:rofl: 

Cyberpunk is going to outsell it EASILY...

And LOLnimal Crossing.. and LAST YEARS CALL OF DUTY :hehe: 

Fucking idiot... it's ridiculous that those games are outselling TLOU2 monthly still.

TLOU2 sales fell off a cliff... and that pic is REAL STOCK sitting on REAL STORE SHELVES.. not being sold.

5th best selling game of the month just 3 months later :rofls: 

Daz good :grimaceleft: - Goukosan

Yup... you're the new DynamiteCop for real... besides two games TLOU2 outsold every single game released this year on all systems.... its tge fastest selling PS4 exclusive of all time... TLOU2 did better than EVERY SINGLE PC game, every single Xbox1 and almost all Switch games this year except 1............ this game really hurt you that much huh LemiJ Cop:ovolol:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Yup... you're the new DynamiteCop for real... besides two games TLOU2 outsold every single game released this year on all systems.... its tge fastest selling PS4 exclusive of all time... TLOU2 did better than EVERY SINGLE PC game, every single Xbox1 and almost all Switch games this year except 1............ this game really hurt you that much huh LemiJ Cop:ovolol:

Ghost of Tsushima sold more in August FFS :rofl: