TLOU2 no longer in the PS Store Top 20 just 3 months after release

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game's just sitting on store shelves too       This'll be expedited to PC in no time  

NPD just released today.    TLOU2 is Top 3 selling game of the year and still in the top 5 selling PS4 games for August.    lmfao at @Remij  thread backfire.      

LMFAO! 🤣

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I have created this ridiculous standard in my mind and am now going to pass it off as the expected standard and anything else is wrong lol Sounds like someone we know.

Nintendo games don't count or something?

Sony should be held to a different standard or something?

Why can Nintendo games hold their positions for MONTHS and yet it's so wrong for me to expect Sony's magnum opus to not hold it for even a few months?

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Ok, now post TLOU2 vs GoT.

TLOU2

Month 1: 1st

Month 2: 4th

Month 3: 12th

GoT

Month 1: 1st

Month 2: 4th

Month 3: :bena: 

And let me guess, if GoT month 3 is higher than 12th yet overall sales are still like half of TLOU2 you are going to try claim ownage? :mj: Yup that would definitely be peak Dyno logic 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Nintendo games don't count or something?

Sony should be held to a different standard or something?

Yeah they are a different standard lol Last of Us is not Mario Kart, Animal Crossing or Zelda and never will be. Not a single Sony exclusive outside of Spiderman even comes close to mainstream recognition as those.

And yeah, PS4 isn't just about sony first party. Most ppl who buy PS4/Xbox don't even give af about first party titles. They get them for COD, GTA, Fortnite or EA Sports games. You literally only buy a switch because of nintendo games. TLOU2 and every single Sony first party game has a fraction of the attach rate that the big nintendo games have. It isn't even close. You making up this insane level that TLOU2 should reach says more about you than anything else 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

And let me guess, if GoT month 3 is higher than 12th yet overall sales are still like half of TLOU2 you are going to try claim ownage? :mj: Yup that would definitely be peak Dyno logic 

Yeah they are a different standard lol Last of Us is not Mario Kart, Animal Crossing or Zelda and never will be. Not a single Sony exclusive outside of Spiderman even comes close to mainstream recognition as those.

And yeah, PS4 isn't just about sony first party. Most ppl who buy PS4/Xbox don't even give af about first party titles. They get them for COD, GTA, Fortnite or EA Sports games. You literally only buy a switch because of nintendo games. TLOU2 and every single Sony first party game has a fraction of the attach rate that the big nintendo games have. It isn't even close. You making up this insane level that TLOU2 should reach says more about you than anything else 

Nope.  You're the one that posted that shit in the first place.. lmao.

It's meaningless to me.

Your stance is that TLOU2 shouldn't be higher on the list because OTHER Sony games dropped too...

My stance is that it should be higher.. and it should be maintaining it's sales better.  Nintendo games can do it.  The games I compared it to are months and months old at this point... and they are still selling strong.

bubut it's AC and COD... :cry: 

Yea no shit..  TLOU2 should be outselling AC monthly at this point... and COD is from last year...

:shrug: 

LOL ok ok guys..

TLOU2 is amazing!... just don't compare it to old Nintendo games, or other big 3rd party games...

Don't do that REM... it's not fair.   It's not fair that Sony's games aren't outselling Nintendo games on a monthly basis with a console with 2x the user base

:lemming: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

Nope.  You're the one that posted that shit in the first place.. lmao.

It's meaningless to me.

Your stance is that TLOU2 shouldn't be higher on the list because OTHER Sony games dropped too...

My stance is that it should be higher.. and it should be maintaining it's sales better.  Nintendo games can do it.  The games I compared it to are months and months old at this point... and they are still selling strong.

bubut it's AC and COD... :cry: 

Yea no shit..  TLOU2 should be outselling AC monthly at this point... and COD is from last year...

:shrug: 

Yeah, my stance is based on history and facts. Yours is based on an imaginary standard you've pulled out of your ass. 

See the difference. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah, my stance is based on history and facts. Yours is based on an imaginary standard you've pulled out of your ass. 

See the difference. 

It's a standard that Nintendo has set with Switch.

Don't get mad at me because Sony's games don't have the same impact... despite the fact that they should on a console with 2x the userbase :shrug: 

WILD EXPECTATIONS REM :drake: 

11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You were all in GD's DM begging.... pppplease don't ban me GD.... bbbbbut muh charisma :awww:

:mj:

He's still crying he didn't get his way and making stuff up to feel better about himself:rofls:

Back to suckling on those cow udders cheerleader 🤣 :ovolol:

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

He's still crying he didn't get his way and making stuff up to feel better about himself:rofls:

Back to suckling on those cow udders cheerleader 🤣 :ovolol:

Bhytre - "ppppllllease don't ban me again GD it would really hurt me if you do" :awww:

Edited by Goukosan
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bhytre - "ppppllllease don't ban me again GD it would really hurt me if you do" :awww:

The tears won't stop he's hallucinating, someone give the cheerleader some water he must be dehydrated by now :rofl:

Sheepet cow bitch 🤣:ovolol:

8 minutes ago, bhytre said:

The tears won't stop he's hallucinating, someone give the cheerleader some water he must be dehydrated by now :rofl:

Sheepet cow bitch 🤣:ovolol:

Bhytre - "Im begging you GD, I'll do anything not to be banned again please spare me.... please :awww: