TLOU2 no longer in the PS Store Top 20 just 3 months after release

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game's just sitting on store shelves too       This'll be expedited to PC in no time  

NPD just released today.    TLOU2 is Top 3 selling game of the year and still in the top 5 selling PS4 games for August.    lmfao at @Remij  thread backfire.      

LMFAO! 🤣

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

GTA5 is 2 generations old :tom: 

And still the biggest dick in gaming sales. 

Stop adding ridiculous stipulations. omg TLOU2 has to outsell every specific kind of game every month.

Doesnt matter if it's fastest selling ps4 game ever, best selling ps4 game in a year period, better selling game than everything but COD or Animal Crossing. But it matters if it doesn't outsell Ghost and BOTW every month ever :hest:

Reaching more than Dyno would brah. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

When CP2077 falls off the charts and BOTW is still on it...... CP2077 will be a filthy flop. :omglol:

No.  I never called anything a flop.

BOTW still being on the charts is a testament to the retardation of the Sheep... that's all.  Full price still too :cruise: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No.  I never called anything a flop.

BOTW still being on the charts is a testament to the retardation of the Sheep... that's all.  Full price still too :cruise: 

Sales flop you dense clown.    CP2077 is a sales flop in the making its going to be outsold in a particular month by BOTW...... Yikes :holeup:

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Stop adding ridiculous stipulations. omg TLOU2 has to outsell every specific kind of game every month.

Doesnt matter if it's fastest selling ps4 game ever, best selling ps4 game in a year period, better selling game than everything but COD or Animal Crossing. But it matters if it doesn't outsell Ghost and BOTW every month ever :hest:

I never said it had to outsell every game every month.. lmao

Not in the top 20 on PSN... dropped to 5th best selling game of the month just months later... 

Acting like TLOU2 being Sony's best selling game of the year should be a shock :drake:  No shit it should be their best selling game of the year... it also shouldn't be being beaten by GoT just 2 months later...

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sales flop you dense clown.    CP2077 is a sales flop in the making its going to be outsold in a particular month by BOTW...... Yikes :holeup:

Show me where I called TLOU2 a sales flop? :drake: 

Jesus christ :cruise: 

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

According to LemiJ...every game since March 2017 when BOTW released has performed terribly...... absolutely disgusting showing by the rest of the industry :viktor:

Just now, Goukosan said:

According to LemiJ...every game since March 2017 when BOTW released has performed terribly...... absolutely disgusting showing by the rest of the industry :viktor:

:cosby2: 

Ok :tom: I'm done... you're straight up retarded.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Show me where I called TLOU2 a sales flop? :drake: 

Jesus christ :cruise: 

Now he is back peddling. 

bbbbut I didn't literally say sales flop.... I just said it didn't sell well for a Naughty Dog game even though it's the best selling one this gen :wrists:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I never said it had to outsell every game every month.. lmao

Not in the top 20 on PSN... dropped to 5th best selling game of the month just months later... 

Acting like TLOU2 being Sony's best selling game of the year should be a shock :drake:  No shit it should be their best selling game of the year... it also shouldn't be being beaten by GoT just 2 months later...

Who gives af about PSN when it is significantly higher in NPD lol Or now do only digital sales matter :mj:

Why should it outsell GoT (which is selling extremely well) when GoT is the newer release. Especailly when TLOU2 had such a gigantic opening. 

It's not only Sony's best selling game YTD but better than everything outside of COD and AC. Beast :tom5:

Just now, madmaltese said:

Who gives af about PSN when it is significantly higher in NPD lol Or now do only digital sales matter :mj:

Why should it outsell GoT (which is selling extremely well) when GoT is the newer release. Especailly when TLOU2 had such a gigantic opening. 

It's not only Sony's best selling game YTD but better than everything outside of COD and AC. Beast :tom5:

Because it's Naughty Dogs magnum opus?

lmao apparently I have higher expectations for top tier Naughty Dog games than you guys do :shrug: 

Just now, Remij said:

lmao apparently I have higher expectations for top tier Naughty Dog games than you guys do :shrug: 

Which of Naughty Dog's previous games would have outsold COD and AC by the three month mark of its release. 

Go ahead... I'll wait :mjpls:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Which of Naughty Dog's previous games would have outsold COD and AC by the three month mark of its release. 

Go ahead... I'll wait :mjpls:

Last years COD game?

This should have been the first one... easily.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Indeed it is. Hence it sitting no.1 as the fastest selling PS exclusive ever created :tom5: 

The fact more ppl bought it day 1 then were willing to wait is not a negative lol Sony would prefer day 1 sales over sales down the line at cheaper prices anyway.