PS5 showcase Wednesday 9/16 1pm PST/4pm EST OT

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

I was always gonna get a PS5. You and Vini been using this thread as therapy and denial into tricking yourselves Xflop is better in any way. :drake:

The hardware is better for sure.  At the same price .

Look at sony trying to compete with game pass by advertising years old games and battlefield 1 LMAO

• Haha 1
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao someone on twitter said   "PC is like the kid who's parents divorced (PS and Xbox) and gets 2 Christmases"  

Good chat Sony  

DEMON'S SOULS CONFIRMED TO BE A LAUNCH TITLE 

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Whooo boy, the lemmings are absolute livid pissed in this thread.:drake:

I think the PS Plus "Collection" is probably them re-releasing 80% of those games as free PS Plus games during a period at launch (or it could be a permenant list of free games).

I've prepaid PS+ until February of 2023, and it cost me less than $80.

jonb literally came out of his cave for the PS5 event and not the Xbox one :hest:

Just now, madmaltese said:

:rawf: So glad to have this retardation back.

Series S has a better GPU. LMAO. 

Don't worry, just had to drop in to see what an active thread looks like here.  And its the same as before,  delusional cows LMAO

2 minutes ago, zak said:

to be honest that was cool and all but underwhelming for me. no talk about backwards compatibility and the only new game I'm interested in is FFXVI

FFXVI.thumb.png.cc6517dcaa9193b6d4bff1a53c999089.png

* :rofls:

My mind is made up, going hermit and build a godly PC, next gen cucksoles are trash

Best on PC

• aitch 1
1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

The hardware is better for sure.  At the same price .

Look at sony trying to compete with game pass by advertising years old games and battlefield 1 LMAO

Sony showed games running on PS5 hardware. MS has still yet to show us one of their games running XSeX hardware. :omglol:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

FF16 :obama: 

Demon's Souls looks AMAZING visually... but the animations are just terrible  :tom: 

Kinda lowered my hype quite a bit if I'm honest.  I knew they weren't going to get it 100% right.. but it looks weird af.

Nothing that made me want a PS5 :lawd:

I thought the animations were pretty good except the walking animation of the player sometimes

10 minutes ago, -GD- said:

it's a welfare box. 

y'know what's funny.

the lemmings really do seem proud of the $300 Series S (with little to no ray-tracing)

I think these muthafuckers have been SO BEATEN DOWN, that alot of them don't have the spirit anymore to take another $500 beating.

I think some of these people will buy the welfare box because it will hurt them less.

That's the box I would buy for my nephews because he plays games on a small 32" Vizio tv in their room and they don't care about graphics.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Don't worry, just had to drop in to see what an active thread looks like here.  And its the same as before,  delusional cows LMAO

Xbox is going to be just a GamePass sub after this gen. Enjoy spending your $500 on your last piece of Xbox hardware. Shit is more irrelevant than a Zune. :lawl: