PS5 showcase Wednesday 9/16 1pm PST/4pm EST OT

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

goddamit, on the same day as the RTX 3080 launch.

goddamn.

And I kinda have to buy the $500 version because I went and bought a LG OLED 4K tv, and I bought a Denon AV Receiver to do Dolby Atmos (with losseless eARC), and the only things that really take advantage of all of that hardware are true 4K UHD Blu-ray movies.

So, paying the extra $100 for watching 4K UHD blu-rays is worth it to me.

Im 100% going the disc edition also. 

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao someone on twitter said   "PC is like the kid who's parents divorced (PS and Xbox) and gets 2 Christmases"  

Good chat Sony  

DEMON'S SOULS CONFIRMED TO BE A LAUNCH TITLE 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Does it even matter, the loss is huge regardless if there's any waiting. 

its a system seller. if Sony can convince a few million people to buy a PS5 just for it then that'll be a win for them. then they can just dump it on PC sometime next year for the nerdmits.

Just now, madmaltese said:

they got you invested in thinking you would play DS in Nov now, so you gotta get a PS5. Was their strategy all along lol

But yeah seems like an error. 

Hah well, at first I was like nah no way.  Then the media sites started confirming it, but I guess they were just referencing the trailer.

Too many emotions too fast.

Gonna just rewind myself back to the point when I got home from work and leave it at that :happysad: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Hah well, at first I was like nah no way.  Then the media sites started confirming it, but I guess they were just referencing the trailer.

Too many emotions too fast.

Gonna just rewind myself back to the point when I got home from work and leave it at that :happysad: 

Was a nice thought but there was a clear difference in how it was shown at the end of DS trailer compared to the ones where they were very clear are also on PC (like FFXVI or Deathloop). 

Don't even know if this is a net positive of negative now. Ppl thought it was exclusive then thought it wasn't and now mostly likely is again. 

I'm still a lot more curious about this cross gen info coming out. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Was a nice thought but there was a clear difference in how it was shown at the end of DS trailer compared to the ones where they were very clear are also on PC (like FFXVI or Deathloop). 

Don't even know if this is a net positive of negative now. Ppl thought it was exclusive then thought it wasn't and now mostly likely is again. 

I'm still a lot more curious about this cross gen info coming out. 

Yea.  I'm sure it will come...eventually.

Anyway, about the cross gen stuff... yea that's kinda messed up, considering their "firm believer in generations" stance.  But 100m consoles is just too much potential business to throw away I guess.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea.  I'm sure it will come...eventually.

Anyway, about the cross gen stuff... yea that's kinda messed up, considering their "firm believer in generations" stance.  But 100m consoles is just too much potential business to throw away I guess.

Indeed. It's extra weird messaging though because they are essentially saying Ratchet is a proper next gen experience and Horizon isn't. So it's not even a constant between their own first party. 

• Upvote 1