PS5 showcase Wednesday 9/16 1pm PST/4pm EST OT

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao someone on twitter said   "PC is like the kid who's parents divorced (PS and Xbox) and gets 2 Christmases"  

Good chat Sony  

DEMON'S SOULS CONFIRMED TO BE A LAUNCH TITLE 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

I thought it would

Tempted to get a second one from JB and sell it on Ebay

Prob is JB aren't guaranteeing launch shipment. Just processing every preorder then letting ppl know if they got in for launch (and then they can cancel if not). 

But yeah, these things are going to be sold out it seems. 

Still not up on Amazon so a chance there. 

10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Prob is JB aren't guaranteeing launch shipment. Just processing every preorder then letting ppl know if they got in for launch (and then they can cancel if not). 

But yeah, these things are going to be sold out it seems. 

Still not up on Amazon so a chance there. 

Yeah I noticed that. Pretty dodgy way to do it

If you didn't find a pre-order tonight, and nothing happens tomorrow, then at least be ready for next Tuesday.

Walmart is already signaling that they will open it up for more pr-orders on the 22nd.

Walmart says they'll have more #PS5PlayStationPS5_2020_Flight2.png units available for pre-order on Tuesday, Sept. 22, including in-store. More console news coming tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

A blu ray drive is like $30 difference at most but the price difference is $100. Expect Sony to stick to the disc version for the first 6 months were the hardcore are buying these consoles.

I wonder if the PS5 can use the fast storage to make its blu-ray movie function as the fastest blu-ray player on the market.  Or if it'll just use its regular designated memory.

That $399 all-digital version ended up being the right marketing move. And ultimately they may end up making more money from those consumers because they will have no choice but pay whatever price is on the PS store.

Sony gets to say "we kept the same graphics power, same resolution, same memory, and same amount of storage as the upper-tier version"

It really does make the Series S look like it had too many things removed from it, that people will be enticed into paying $100 more for almost no compromises. And then they sign up for PS+, and Sony will just give them a large chunk of PS4's best games immediately to download on their all-digital console.

Jesus God Almighty, I was finally able to put in my pre-order through the Best Buy website after it was operating like utter shit for hours.

I'd rather have my pre-order there than through Walmart. However, if I see that the resale market is high for PS5's, then I might just hold on to my Walmart pre-order.

Not only that but I get 5% cashback from buying through Best Buy.

I'd like to buy a RTX 3080 through Best Buy this morning, but I can't possibly fathom being able to put it in my cart and check out quickly in that piece of shit website. So I will be hitting the nvidia and BB websites at the same time.