Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Cops ambushed and shot in LA, peaceful protesters show up at hospital and express desire to see them die

31 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

No big deal, right?

The story itself sucks but at the same time this thread is like yours is just petty shit stirring and pointless score keeping. Half of this forum has become right wing talking points trickle down or racial whataboutisms by people who quite honestly aren't clever enough to outsmart a plastic bag in the wind. 

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

The story itself sucks but at the same time this thread is like yours is just petty shit stirring and pointless score keeping. Half of this forum has become right wing talking points trickle down or racial whataboutisms by people who quite honestly aren't clever enough to outsmart a plastic bag in the wind. 

No it sucks “but” they’re white so who cares? 

3 hours ago, Liquid said:

uhh not sure where you're getting that from considering that at least 80% of the topics on this board are anti-trump

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

uhh not sure where you're getting that from considering that at least 80% of the topics on this board are anti-trump

Topics and replies aren't the same thing and the individual users are about even in number so yeah. I can see where you don't see it as that requires context. 

32 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Topics and replies aren't the same thing and the individual users are about even in number so yeah. I can see where you don't see it as that requires context. 

Are you kidding me? I can't make a single post defending Trump without being jumped on by at least 2-3 liberal posters every single time. There are only a few people like me on this board with the rest being fervently anti trump.

This could be related to the Executioners. A gang within the Sheriff's department in Compton.

https://www.insider.com/whistleblower-la-sheriffs-office-gang-celebrates-police-shootings-2020-9

Not saying these 2 cops were involved, but the existence of the gang within the department put their lives in danger. Because the streets will see them guilty by association. Basically this is a gang war between the cops and the streets. And sadly these two individuals were probably randomly targeted. 

Edited by Chicano3000
10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Are you kidding me? I can't make a single post defending Trump without being jumped on by at least 2-3 liberal posters every single time. There are only a few people like me on this board with the rest being fervently anti trump.

I said right wing, which isn't solely about Trump. In fact Trump is more of its own thing as Trump supporters are usually retards who would probably wind up in a cult if they were less socially awkward anyway. There are people in here who don't "like" Trump but still spew right wing noise. 

Edited by Liquid

Obviously this sucks and is bad. Any "side" doing this is bad. 

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

. And you can thank the democrats for encouraging this behavior.

If we're going to play this fucking petty game, you can thank Republicans for encouraging the majority of Domestic terrorism over the last decade.

And far right groups are the biggest threats according to the DHS and FBI, so fuck that noise.

25 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Real talk, Twinblade could be a test case for vulnerable people turned into rabid right wingers by the internet. Remember kids, it can start by reading dailymail on a daily basis. 

Meanwhile in the Really Real World: Your side's cult. I think I'd rather be stuck with the Bubbas. 

EhwprwOVgAEwFWW?format=jpg&name=small