I'm gonna be an uncle...

58 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Congrats man!

Thank man.

Feels weird because I look at my younger brother and still see a kid brother. So it trips me out knowing this. I was waiting for him to tell me he was kidding. I could hear his voice was trembling over  the phone because he thought I'd be mad.

I am concerned in that I don't want him to throw his life away. But whatever happens, I got his back. He's being a man about it and stepping up. So I'm proud of him.

2 hours ago, Chicano3000 said:

Thank man.

Feels weird because I look at my younger brother and still see a kid brother. So it trips me out knowing this. I was waiting for him to tell me he was kidding. I could hear his voice was trembling over  the phone because he thought I'd be mad.

I am concerned in that I don't want him to throw his life away. But whatever happens, I got his back. He's being a man about it and stepping up. So I'm proud of him.

Yeah man he will probably need you now more than ever even in just knowing you have his back. Having kids is no joke and they require a massive commitment but are worth every second. Enjoy the journey with your bro! 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah man he will probably need you now more than ever even in just knowing you have his back. Having kids is no joke and they require a massive commitment but are worth every second. Enjoy the journey with your bro! 

Thanks man, will definitely make the best of it.

4 hours ago, zak said:

lol having kids and throwing away 20-30 years of your life :tom: 

Being a degenerate Eurocuck that doesn't reproduce and is keen on going extinct while the rest of the world pumps out babies like a factory  :tom:  :facep: 

11 hours ago, Chicano3000 said:

Thank man.

Being a young parent is nice I don't care what anyone says, sure it's hard but nobody's throwing their life away by being a dad. Now it's your turn B) 

• Haha 1