Ghost Of Tsushima Legends [multiplayer mode] - New Details (Bosses, Enemies, UI, MP Menus)

I just started playing the game over the weekend. I have covered a little more than a quarter of the first island section.

And I mean absolutely combed.  So I hope I'm not playing in such a way in which I'll burn myself out. But I kind of like so far.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I just started playing the game over the weekend. I have covered a little more than a quarter of the first island section.

And I mean absolutely combed.  So I hope I'm not playing in such a way in which I'll burn myself out. But I kind of like so far.

do the main quests and the legendary ones. you will burn out if you do everything. 

I’m probably about a third of a way through and loving it so far, seems like a really good, solid game. Only negative that springs I can think of is how controlling the camera with 10 dudes trying to dice you up is difficult.

@jehureymake sure you at least so the tales/myths - normally you stumbled across a musician guy who tells you a story about a legendary archer or sword technique. So far I’ve got a longbow, new armour and a sword technique which kicks ass, I’m sure there’s more. The missions are good too.  

• Upvote 1
Just now, Cell said:

I’m probably about a third of a way through and loving it so far, seems like a really good, solid game. Only negative that springs I can think of is how controlling the camera with 10 dudes trying to dice you up is difficult.

@jehureymake sure you at least so the tales/myths - normally you stumbled across a musician guy who tells you a story about a legendary archer or sword technique. So far I’ve got a longbow, new armour and a sword technique which kicks ass, I’m sure there’s more. The missions are good too.  

exactly. those own. and i hear ya about the camera. holy fuck...it was an enemy, itself, at times.