Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

*****NEW RULE - NO MORE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT RACIAL ISSUES******

i've been going through most of the threads on the front page, and everything goes to shit once BLM or white-cops-killing-black-person get mentioned. so fuck it. if anyone makes a thread or post, tag me, and i'll ban them. you can talk about biden, trump, left, right, covid, etc.....

but i'm sick of all of the race-baiting. also, stop with the generalizations. i said post fucking sources when you make a claim. yet, i'm not seeing them. notice, in the ICE thread, i posted sources. it's not hard. i think this subforum is a PIECE OF SHIT...but y'all wanted it. so, i'm adding restrictions. 

• Thanks 1
  • aitch 1
1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Since everything seem to be race baiting these days can anyone actually define what that means? Talking about BLM is not racist. Its a major movement world wide.

Yeah, it's not a binary demarcation; but we can tell from intent.

Are you trying to expand into the issue, or just looking for confirmation?

Are you discussing the issue/an issue, with honest intentions and willing to accept where the case and/or logic could go?

Are you repeatedly bringing up single - or rather; anecdotal evidence to further a point, or are we looking at it to gain a better understanding.

I mean we're gamers, which for all the memes, and stereotypical cases, you take a look around this board and you realize we come from, or are in: multiple ethnicities, different upbringings, career paths; and of course, life choices. 

Ultimately, we realize in this very forum, who is reliable, who has the terrible takes, who has the same thread tendencies, who can put together a coherent idea, and those that are here just to watch the place burn out, and ultimately decay.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Since everything seem to be race baiting these days can anyone actually define what that means? Talking about BLM is not racist. Its a major movement world wide.

I don’t give a FUCK! Any kind of BLM talk leads to racebaiting. 

• Geese 1
  • Ben 1
33 minutes ago, ChupacabraIII said:

Yo we should add a rule about news sources too since @Twinbladeloves them so much yet fails to use them for the most part and when does he uses trash sites like this https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/ that he claims are legit. 

Who bias checks media bias fact check?