Nintendo Direct Mini Partner Showcase announcer for tomorrow

12 minutes ago, Ike said:

Disgea 6 is Switch exclusive. :mjgrin:

At least 4 Switch EXCLUSIVES got announced today.. 

2  Monster Hunters, Disgea 6 and Rune factory 5:jasonj:

Did you catch where they said more partner directs are coming this year? :whew:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

At least 4 Switch EXCLUSIVES got announced today.. 

2  Monster Hunters, Disgea 6 and Rune factory 5:jasonj:

Did you catch where they said more partner directs are coming this year? :whew:

So which of those games are launching this year? :rofls:

• dead 1
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Ah so none of those games you spoke of... lmao gotcha.  Xbox pity ports and Mario emulation :omglol:

I was talking about EXCLUSIVES... ORI 2 is not an exclusive. 

Xbox's best game of the year is a pity port? 🙂🙂  

You were praising this game from the sea to high hills, you also claimed it would never come to Switch and yet here it is... today :juggle:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I was talking about EXCLUSIVES... ORI 2 is not an exclusive. 

Xbox's best game of the year is a pity port? 🙂🙂  

You were praising this game from the sea to high hills, you also claimed it would never come to Switch and yet here it is... today :juggle:

You said I was 0/4... but that sounds more like the amount of games announced coming this year that you just mentioned :mj:

56 minutes ago, Remij said:

You said I was 0/4... but that sounds more like the amount of games announced coming this year that you just mentioned :mj:

You are 0/4  and worse yet for you Ori 2 is out on Switch today. :drake:

You're about to be 0/5 when the next partner direct reveals more EXCLUSIVES :tom5:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You are 0/4  and worse yet for you Ori 2 is out on Switch today. :drake:

You're about to be 0/5 when the next partner direct reveals more EXCLUSIVES :tom5:

LMAO... I'm not 0/4.  Nintendo has had fuck all this year (lmao a muosu game and some emulated Mario games thrown together for his 35th anniversary :cruise:)

Go ahead and name the 4 games that came after I said there would be nothing for the rest of the year :hest: 

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO... I'm not 0/4.  Nintendo has had fuck all this year (lmao a muosu game and some emulated Mario games thrown together for his 35th anniversary :cruise:)

Go ahead and name the 4 games that came after I said there would be nothing for the rest of the year :hest: 

Nice try LemiJ.... once Nintendo said they weren't going to have an e3 direct... you claimed that they weren't going to have any new game announcements this year. 

Since then they have 4 directs with a bunch of new games announced.   So yes you are 0/4.   If I list out all the games announced you will be 0/10 and they have at least 2 to 3 directs left for the year too:ovolol:

Edited by Goukosan
12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nice try LemiJ.... once Nintendo said they weren't going to have an e3 direct... you claimed that they weren't going to have any new game announcements this year. 

Since then they have 4 directs with a bunch of new games announced.   So yes you are 0/4.   If I list out all the games announced you will be 0/10 :ovolol:

LMAO... Gouko's counting Directs as games now :tom: 

Which I guess makes sense because he has more fun discussing them than he does gaming :cruise: 

Let's talk about the games missing from 2020...

No BOTW2

No Bayonetta 3

No Metroid Prime 4

No Shin Migami Tensai  5

instead you're getting some Xbox games and emulated Mario games from decades ago... oh... and a Muosu game :drake: 

:ovolol: :omglol: 

Edited by Remij
13 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO... Gouko's counting Directs as games now :tom: 

Which I guess makes sense because he has more fun discussing them than he does gaming :cruise: 

Let's talk about the games missing from 2020...

No BOTW2

No Bayonetta 3

No Metroid Prime 4

No Shin Migami Tensai  5

instead you're getting some Xbox games and emulated Mario games from decades ago... oh... and a Muosu game :drake: 

:ovolol: :omglol: 

Switch just stole and RELEASED Ori 2 and Hades IN THE SAME DAY :whew:

In the Zelda: Calamity thread you were the first person to respond to the trailer " This looks amazing :adhd: ..... 

in the Xenoblade thread you were salty Switch got a bunch of new content for the remaster. 

In the paper Mario thread you were hoping it would flop. 

All. this happened after you claimed the had no more announcements. 

Then they additionally announced a ton of exclusives.... and we still have 2 to 3 more directs to go... 

Nintendo broke up their e3 directs into a bunch of minis and are slowly owning you which each presentation after you claimed they wouldn't announce anything... lmfao LemiJ lmfao

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Switch just stole and RELEASED Ori 2 and Hades IN THE SAME DAY :whew:

In the Zelda: Calamity thread you were the first person to respond to the trailer " This looks amazing :adhd: ..... 

in the Xenoblade thread you were salty Switch got a bunch of new content for the remaster. 

In the paper Mario thread you were hoping it would flop. 

All. this happened after you claimed the had no more announcements. 

Then they additionally announced a ton of exclusives.... and we still have 2 to 3 more directs to go... 

Nintendo broke up their e3 directs into a bunch of minis and are slowly owning you which each presentation after you claimed they wouldn't announce anything... lmfao LemiJ lmfao

Old Xbox games and old PC games :tom: 

Yea... amazing... for a muosu :hest: 

Xenoblade... again edition?

Paper Mario... Color Splash but with Confetti?

I said no more announcements? No... I said no more games this year...

3 mini directs... and NOTHING for this year :tom: 

3 emulated Mario games that each have their own problems... for Mario's 35th fucking anniversary...  (and the game is only available for a limited time.. god sheep love getting fucked) :cruise: 

No Bayo 3

No Metroid Prime 4

No Breath of the Wild 2

No SMT5

NOTHING WORTH A GOD DAMN BUT A COUPLE OF INDIE GAMES BEST ON PC :cruise: