Demon's Souls and several other PS5 games to be $70

Just now, zak said:

:kaz:   i dont hate you it just doesnt make sense, they wont add a fucking horde mode to demon's souls. :hest: you dont have to respond, just accept it.

why wouldn't they, it'd be a good idea, and the perfect classic arcadey mode for masochists to try and survive and get the highest score.

don't get mad because you're too stupid to have an imagination.

blame the botched vaccination that gave you the autism.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

why wouldn't they, it'd be a good idea, and the perfect classic arcadey mode for masochists to try and survive and get the highest score.

don't get mad because you're too stupid to have an imagination.

blame the botched vaccination that gave you the autism.

ugh souls is not arcadey or about scores :kaz: its ok man, i know what your problem is you never can accept anything and see everyone as a threat. enjoy your last words on this because I will not respond back, jehuty. :-*

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

We N64 again, boys.

Yea, but with the N64 we got a nice looking box with color manual, and a solid weighty physical cart.

Now we get a cheap plastic case with holes cut out everywhere so they can save costs, not even a little leaflet explaining where to see information online :D 

10 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I think game sales will suffer and they will be forced to drop price within the first 3 months and drop them by a alot.

:lupe: 

2 hours ago, zak said:

ugh souls is not arcadey or about scores :kaz: its ok man, i know what your problem is you never can accept anything and see everyone as a threat. enjoy your last words on this because I will not respond back, jehuty. :-*

except you just did.

of course a survival mode would be perfect mode that people would like. certain masochistic people.

• Ben 1