Consoles are a joke

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Lmao.. you dont seem to understand...  The Horizon 2 PS5 engine is ALREADY ON PC.... it was DEVELOPED ON PCs....

No...........if that were the case, Guerilla wouldn't have to announce that they are porting the Decima engine when Death Stranding was announced for PC.

Wow...........and you accused me of not know what I was talking about.:drake:

No, the Decima engine is designed around the memory and processing limitations of the PS4 and PS4pro, I especially like how they talked about maximizing memory usage by showing you how it only renders from your FOV.

giphy.gif

That would have had to be CHANGED for the PC version, hence why they could do widescreen support. In fact, just about all of the upgraded graphical features you see in the Horizon PC port are mostly related to them taking advantage of additional memory.

They will also be changing their engine for the PS5. And they are not porting that to the PC.

Especially any changes that relate to them taking advantage of their high-speed storage solution. They're definitely not going to go out of their way to bring that over to PC.

I mean, for DynamiteCop being a hermit makes sense for him. 

MS broke his heart when they delayed Halo and then totally crushed it when they revealed series S as basically a 1080p machine. 

All of MS games are on PC day 1 and they're going to run and look better than Series X..... So a console would be useless to him. 

Where he gets delusional is when he tries to Apply this same logic to PS5.   Playstation ganes won't come to PC until tears later.... that definitely not the same thing as Day 1 to PC as with Xbox. 

7 hours ago, sanity said:

Yeah, if you delusionally gloss over the fact that you can play the game on PlayStation 3, and as of a few months ago on PC. 

Does this one look prettier? Sure, still the same game though, and it's no doubt going to be on PC as well. 

Man you just invalidated your entire "best on PC" mantra before you even really got to use it as newly converted hermit :mj:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I mean, for DynamiteCop being a hermit makes sense for him. 

MS broke his heart when they delayed Halo and then totally crushed it when they revealed series S as basically a 1080p machine. 

All of MS games are on PC day 1 and they're going to run and look better than Series X..... So a console would be useless to him. 

Where he gets delusional is when he tries to Apply this same logic to PS5.   Playstation ganes won't come to PC until tears later.... that definitely not the same thing as Day 1 to PC as with Xbox. 

Buh buh they da same 😭

I mean look at what they're getting excited about, a PS3 game everyone already played before, a Spiderman rehash also on PS4  and a kiddy Ratchet  game... that's their queue to get a new system and get all excited about LMFAO.

Nah this new console gen is absolute weaksauce and sheep are still stuck with a handheld loooooooooool :rofls:

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

I mean look at what they're getting excited about, a PS3 game everyone already played before, a Spiderman rehash also on PS4  and a kiddy Ratchet  game... that's their queue to get a new system and get all excited about LMFAO.

Nah this new console gen is absolute weaksauce and sheep are still stuck with a handheld loooooooooool :rofls:

tenor.gif?itemid=13335447

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Lmfao at this lemming therapy session thread.     Because Xbox is a joke you guys are trying to convince yourselfs that all. consoles are a joke in an effort to feel better about Xbox being trash :drake:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao at this lemming therapy session thread.     Because Xbox is a joke you guys are trying to convince yourselfs that all. consoles are a joke in an effort to feel better about Xbox being trash :drake:

A fucking handheld :rofls:

lol consoles died for me when they introduced graphics modes and upgraded versions of consoles. Basically this gen was the last nail in the coffin for me. 

• Like 2