• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and there goes XBox's 2020 GOTY

Xbox is so worthless

and it launched fully optimized unlike the Xbox1 version that had tons of issues 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I wanted to pitch in to get a switch for my godson's birthday and those shits are still sold out everywhere. how tf is that possible.

The Lite can be found with some legwork if you try. The regular model though has been impossible to find all year. 

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

how many E3's did they show Ori 2 that kept the lemmings waiting.

Like almost 3 years?

Whereas, Sheep had to wait maybe a whole 15 minutes by the time Nintendo announced the game, and the time sheep could play it.

How long have the Sheep been keep waiting for Bayo 3, Metroid Prime 4, SMT5, BOTW2 since they were announced? :omglol: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

How long have the Sheep been keep waiting for Bayo 3, Metroid Prime 4, SMT5, BOTW2 since they were announced? :omglol: 

I would make a comeback and say what other games have lemmings been waiting for.

...........but there are none for me to reference.

:lawl::lawl:

I love how he attempts this criticism.............sheep are owned for having huge exclusives in their future. SO OWNED. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I would make a comeback and say what other games have lemmings been waiting for.

...........but there are none for me to reference.

:lawl::lawl:

I love how he attempts this criticism.............sheep are owned for having huge exclusives in their future. SO OWNED. LOL

You've had some of them in your future since 2017 LMAO :ovolol: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You've had some of them in your future since 2017 LMAO :ovolol: 

and you didn't.

outside of...................Ori 2 :lawl:

I love how you really can't overcome that simple observable fact.

Especially considering how Ori 2 was broken at launch.  You waited so long........for a 2D game.......that didn't even run correctly, and it flopped in review scores.

"buh buh........you're waiting on the sequel to one of the highest scoring games on all time. OWNED!!":lemming:

:tom:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and you didn't.

outside of...................Ori 2 :lawl:

I love how you really can't overcome that simple observable fact.

Especially considering how Ori 2 was broken at launch.  You waited so long........for a 2D game.......that didn't even run correctly, and it flopped in review scores.

"buh buh........you're waiting on the sequel to one of the highest scoring games on all time. OWNED!!":lemming:

:tom:

and you STILL ARE :rofls: 

You see... I game on PC.  I played Ori 2 day 1 at over 120fps.. so I don't give a shit about Xbox's problems :drake: 

And you're whole post was a lie to begin with....  Goukosan has been waiting for Ori 2 on Switch since the first game release :ovolol: 

Edited by Remij