Ori 2 launches on Switch today.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's now talking about Gouko.

We're talking about YOU WAITING on Ori 2 since it was announced.

But, if you want to compare yourself with Gouko, Ori 1 came out on Switch on September 29, 2019.

So lets assume from that day, Gouko was expecting Ori 2 on the Switch.

He waited LESS THAN A YEAR.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Still got you beat, sucka.

Holy shit, you brought up something that ended up backfiring on you.

LMAO my point was never about who waited longer.... My point was that you said Sheep waited 15min for the game... and I pointed out you were wrong.  Gouko's been waiting FAR longer than that... LMAO

Did you REALLY think you were that smart dude?  You can't even keep track of your own shit... this is also part of the reason why you think you win arguments :mj: 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and there goes XBox's 2020 GOTY

Xbox is so worthless

and it launched fully optimized unlike the Xbox1 version that had tons of issues 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yea you were wrong because the Switch version  1)  superior than the Xbox1 version of Ori 1 2) Claimed that Ori 2 couldn't run on Switch. 

You waited 3 years for this....Sheep waited MINUTES..... 

Ori 2....Xbox's best game of 2020 is on Switch in 2020....you can't spin out of that ownage after you said it wouldn't happen....keep trying though :drake:

You've been waiting since Ori 1.  And I said what the developer said... LOL

And IDGAF about Xbox.  You keep fighting that battle dude :ovolol: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

You've been waiting since Ori 1.  And I said what the developer said... LOL

And IDGAF about Xbox.  You keep fighting that battle dude :ovolol: 

More lies....

You were arguing about Ori 1 on Xbox not being worse than the Switch version...... you got owned to hell and back you lost that battle already.... its not a fight anymore. 

After you lost that battle you went to "who cares about the Ori 1 anyway, we're getting Ori 2 and Switch Won't because it can't run it"...... Surprise Surprise you were wrong again. 

Now you're running to "well I don't care about Xbox anymore so IDGAF" 

doesn't matter if you care or not... you made claims that were wrong... you're owned... the the end. 

:jasonj:

Edited by Goukosan
48 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO my point was never about who waited longer.... My point was that you said Sheep waited 15min for the game... and I pointed out you were wrong.  Gouko's been waiting FAR longer than that... LMAO

Did you REALLY think you were that smart dude?  You can't even keep track of your own shit... this is also part of the reason why you think you win arguments :mj: 

Except mine was, and you responded to it.

Thanks for admitting that you are saying that my original post was 100% right.  And you are also admitting that you only responded out of butthurt and wanted to try and find something to make fun of sheep.

And boy you sure did.

You reminded sheep that they have a direct sequel to a 97 Metacritic scoring Top of the Gen game, a sequel to quite possibly the best hardcore action gaming franchise, a sequel to the biggest JRPG franchise, and a sequel to one of the highest scoring Metacritic games of all time............coming to the Switch. All of them 100% exclusive to the Switch and nowhere else.

Man, I feel really owned being reminded about that. You got us there!:tom:

He got so mad that he wanted to lecture me on keeping track of arguments............and I ended up reminding him what my original post was. LOLOLOLOL

he literally can't do anything right.

Edited by jehurey
On 2020-09-18 at 2:43 AM, Remij said:

LMAO ReeeeERA says the game has some major issues on Switch

d.png

d3.png

lmao it's not 60 locked... it's buggy, and crashes a lot.... no HDR either.. :rofl: 

bububu teh opimizashun :freeman: 

A launch day crash here and there which will be fixed .......

Meanwhile the Switch version at LAUNCH runs better than the Xbox version which has been out for months :mj:

20200919_100412.thumb.jpg.a08083ff5eee27fdc64f37d397c69455.jpg

20200919_100259.thumb.jpg.1a91201e245b5ec3feb2c2b780e1d151.jpg

XB1 with those sustained drops to the low 50s (52 fps to 53 fps)...... YIIIKKKES :holeup:

Edited by Goukosan
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

A launch day crash here and there which will be fixed .......

Meanwhile the Switch version at LAUNCH runs better than the Xbox version which has been out for months :mj:

20200919_100412.thumb.jpg.a08083ff5eee27fdc64f37d397c69455.jpg

20200919_100259.thumb.jpg.1a91201e245b5ec3feb2c2b780e1d151.jpg

XB1 with those sustained drops to the low 50s (52 fps to 53 fps)...... YIIIKKKES :holeup:

It looks worse and also drops frames.

LOL console versions of Ori 2 :hest:

3 hours ago, Remij said:

It looks worse and also drops frames.

LOL console versions of Ori 2 :hest:

Switch version launched in a better state than the Xbox1 version launched that...... and it's in a better state than the Xbox1 version is right now :drake:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Switch version launched in a better state than the Xbox1 version launched that...... and it's in a better state than the Xbox1 version is right now :drake:

I guess?

Ifgaf about xbox consoles though lol

On 2020-09-19 at 11:02 PM, Team 2019 said:

I'll probably buy it for Switch, after I finish Hollow Knight and I'm in the mood. 

Hollow Knight is excellent..... waiting on the sequel to shadow drop at one if these upcoming directs. 

I'll play Ori 1 and 2 to tide me over until then the superior Hollow Knight 2 releases :whew: