Final Fantasy 16 direct feed 4K screens

Just now, bhytre said:

If I had to guess I'd think the team who made FFXIV online is working on this.

Regardless the game will definitely own and look great on PC :juggle:

One of the analysts covering SquareEnix said it's PS5 exclusive for 6 months, then releasing on PC.. then 6 more month after that until the Xbox version.

So, color me surprised if this actually does release within the first year.  While it's not quite what I expected or even wanted, I think it'll be pretty good too.

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

One of the analysts covering SquareEnix said it's PS5 exclusive for 6 months, then releasing on PC.. then 6 more month after that until the Xbox version.

So, color me surprised if this actually does release within the first year.  While it's not quite what I expected or even wanted, I think it'll be pretty good too.

A few months of extra waiting would have been dreadful as a kid, but now it's just meh :FlyingSmiley: got other things to do.

Then suddenly you're reminded that the game comes out in a week or something and you're like, oh cool :TJ:  

Edited by bhytre
9 minutes ago, bhytre said:

A few months of extra waiting would have been dreadful as a kid, but now it's just meh :FlyingSmiley: got other things to do.

Then suddenly you're reminded that the game comes out in a week or something and you're like, oh cool :TJ:  

No kidding.  It's why I laugh so much at all this "waiting" shit some posters go on about :tom: 

There's literally a bajillion games out there to play at any given time... who gives a shit lmao

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

If I had to guess I'd think the team who made FFXIV online is working on this.

Regardless the game will definitely own and look great on PC :juggle:

It is. Which is the best news possible. They're the only team with any talent left in that shit studio

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Not really. I don't want the game to have hundreds of hours of repetitive MMO content.

you say stupid shit sometimes. it is a main ff game of course it won't have that shit. 

FFXIV is the best FF this gen, it might be the best game overall as well. Shadowbringers was the shit. 

Just now, zak said:

you say stupid shit sometimes. it is a main ff game of course it won't have that shit. 

FFXIV is the best FF this gen, it might be the best game overall as well. Shadowbringers was the shit. 

No :tom: I tried my hardest to get into but couldn't. The gameplay was sleep inducing.

FFXV and FF7R are both better.

• aitch 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Not really. I don't want the game to have hundreds of hours of repetitive MMO content.

Im speaking in terms of story, world , and characters. Ive been killing for this sort of FF rather than the nomura trash weve been getting for who knows how long

• Like 1

No :tom: I tried my hardest to get into but couldn't. The gameplay was sleep inducing.

You do realize playing 10 hours of FFXIV is like playing 1 sec of a regular game dont you lmao. FFXIV doesent event get good till the end. Its the expansions where the game becomes fucking amazing

bruh im talking about the story. the game is obviously an mmo but way better than the shit we had before maybe FF7R.

FFXVI will not have mmo gameplay/quests obviously but the team working on it knows how to make amazing characters and stories.