Final Fantasy 16 direct feed 4K screens

FFXIV is basically the old Matsuno team and this will be too. Expecting the best FF since 12, maybe better as Matsuno left halfway. It also has DMC combat designers apparently

Also expecting it to be a real classic style FF. Great story, grounded, and way more expansive with great side quests, and elements like jobs

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

I dont think I've seen blood in many FF games, they're clearly going for a mature Western audience and that's actually super cool.

If they achieved this scale on base PS4, imagine PS5.

yeah i like the serious tone of the trailer. I have a feeling this game will be dark unlike XV. I haven't played XV yet cause the gay boy group looks ridiculous. 

• Ben 1
8 hours ago, Voidler said:

FFXIV is basically the old Matsuno team and this will be too. Expecting the best FF since 12, maybe better as Matsuno left halfway. It also has DMC combat designers apparently

Also expecting it to be a real classic style FF. Great story, grounded, and way more expansive with great side quests, and elements like jobs

I'd prefer a party that you control in combat, if they don't make it turn-based just implement a slowmo-pause function etc so i can control all characters.

but just one playable character being able to switch jobs sounds ok too. 

This game has the chance to revive Final Fantasy, i'm pumped :smoke: 

11 minutes ago, zak said:

yeah i like the serious tone of the trailer. I have a feeling this game will be dark unlike XV. I haven't played XV yet cause the gay boy group looks ridiculous. 

FFXV is dark especially towards the end :facep: 

"this game will be dark unlike XV. I haven't played XV"

Just :facep: 

• Haha 1

FFXV is a weird anomaly, it took so long to develop yet they still had to rush it towards the end leaving you with a weird progression in the story and its cutscenes, but because of that it was different in a good way imo.

Your little gang are real bros despite their questionable looks, best display of brotherhood in a game ever :glad: 

Ardyn was also a great antagonist  807363416_cantwinwithArdyn.gif.aac456e8b7b6ece23b3939c82ba0b3e9.gif

Flawed game sure but so is your life :smugd:

• Upvote 1
  • Geese 1

FFXV loooks terrible. gay bois on a adventure lmfao. it looked fine years ago when they showed the action trailers when it still was developed as FF13 Versus.

I should play it next after gta 5

I liked it, and I notice now how much I LOVED the combat. I miss warping. Like, I may even enjoy FFXV combat over FF7R.  I miss parrying, 

as for the game.  I just liked to do hunts lol. It's probably not as revolutionary now, but it was a dope open world imo. 

• Upvote 1