• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Y'all legit need to fuck each other

They Sheep trying to Microsoft for a port 

lmfao phil. what studios, he's talking about studios? they have so many studios now yet not a single game what is this idiot even talking about

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You did.

Don't pretend otherwise.  Trying to play stupid when they were reporting that Bethesda controls their own publishing.

I know it comes natural to you, but you don't have to do it all the time.:francis:

I kiterally said you posted in your previous post . Maybe wipe the tears from your eyes and read. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

I kiterally said you posted in your previous post . Maybe wipe the tears from your eyes and read. 

No, you literally didn't

Let's look at your last post:

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Nobody is arguing that . Lol you're dumb .

You know exactly what I was saying when I posted that GameIndustry.biz tweet.

That Bethesda Studios controls their own publishing, which means they still intend to bring their games to Playstation.

You tried to argue against that by pretending to forget English.

And now you're saying "duh, we all know Bethesda Studio games were coming to Playstation, no one is arguing that."

But, now that we are on the same page. Water under the bridge.:lebron:

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

You're literally lying lol . 

Well that's enough of you for awhile.  Hope you can scrap up enough money to get that pc LOL .

DUMBO

No, I'm not lying. I have the posts to prove it.

Man.........so now you are pretending to be blind in addition to pretending that you didn't understand English.

Well, I doubt you're butthurt or else you'd be ending your posts with random topic changes about me that appear desperate.:ben:

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Nah, I'm sure he also means Playstation.

I mean.............Microsoft is not stupid, they want to make money, right?

yes they want to make money but you need to realize how much money they actually have.  They spend and spend to invest.. They wouldn't be investing this much in gaming divisions if they don't intend on making money in the long run however long that may take.  They see a future and are going all in.

Which other company has invested more in gaming than MS in the past few years?  Why would a trillion dollar corporation who is swimming in money invest billions upon billions of dollars in acquiring a stable of games?

Just so they can quit and abandon their Xbox hardware? Come on now.

Edited by Spicalicious
30 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

yes they want to make money but you need to realize how much money they actually have.  They spend and spend to invest.. They wouldn't be investing this much in gaming divisions if they don't intend on making money in the long run however long that may take.  They see a future and are going all in.

Which other company has invested more in gaming than MS in the past few years?  Why would a trillion dollar corporation who is swimming in money invest billions upon billions of dollars in acquiring a stable of games?

Just so they can quit and abandon their Xbox hardware? Come on now.

The last time they spent this much money on a gaming company, they were absolutely interested in making their money back.

........which is why they ported Minecraft to every platform in existence.

They now bought something that cost them 3x the amount, I think we know what they're going to do.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The last time they spent this much money on a gaming company, they were absolutely interested in making their money back.

........which is why they ported Minecraft to every platform in existence.

They now bought something that cost them 3x the amount, I think we know what they're going to do.

you better hope so :cruise: