MS has bought Zenimax/Bethesda

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Not talking about PSnow.

Why are you attempting to change the subject.

I'm asking you to explain how MS is going to make back $7.5 Billion when GamePass is slow to grow?

Idk how you think 5 million more in months is slow . But it could be 40 million and you'd still say its not enough .

Idc how ms makes money.  I care about the quality of gamepass and its fucking awesome.  Its already making over a billion a year and will continue to grow and grow 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Y'all legit need to fuck each other

They Sheep trying to Microsoft for a port 

lmfao phil. what studios, he's talking about studios? they have so many studios now yet not a single game what is this idiot even talking about

Posted Images

Just now, JONBpc said:

Idk how you think 5 million more in months is slow . But it could be 40 million and you'd still say its not enough .

Idc how ms makes money.  I care about the quality of gamepass and its fucking awesome.  Its already making over a billion a year and will continue to grow and grow 

Exactly.  Nothing would be enough for him.  Bubu Netflix has more :cry: 

Phil is a failure :tear2: 

The fact is... Gamepass is steadily growing.  And with the launch of the new consoles and Xbox All Access.. there's going to be another big influx of people realizing they can get an Xbox and a lot of games for very cheap.

He's stuck on how gamepass is gonna make back that money as if thats the only way xbox makes money .

Even if it was itd only take a few years most likely . But it will never be enough for sausage fingers. 

Luckily the better ms does the more he loses he shit lmao 

4 hours ago, JONBpc said:

it is.

especially when hundreds of millions of people are in their house in a pandemic.

it is slow. I've already posted how many numbers Disney+ grew during that same period  of time.

It isn't enough.  PC gamers had the opportunity to buy in at $5/month, and now that rate is over. What makes you think subscriptions will increase with the price going up on the PC side?

Bethesda games????????????? That they already owned????????:tom:

4 hours ago, JONBpc said:

He's stuck on how gamepass is gonna make back that money as if thats the only way xbox makes money .

Even if it was itd only take a few years most likely . But it will never be enough for sausage fingers. 

Luckily the better ms does the more he loses he shit lmao 

It is the only way they are going to make money.

Because they're not going to make it up with $60 games, or with hardware sales. LOL

or xCloud........that service is so bad, MS is now including it for free because they realize that it would fail if they charged money for it.

it is.

especially when hundreds of millions of people are in their house in a pandemic.

it is slow. I've already posted how many numbers Disney+ grew during that same period  of time.

It isn't enough.  PC gamers had the opportunity to buy in at $5/month, and now that rate is over. What makes you think subscriptions will increase with the price going up on the PC side?

No its not... and you have nothing in the video game sphere to directly compare it to.

This is ANOTHER time where you've said that it's going to stop increasing.. and you'll be wrong.. again.

Like... youre saying this RIGHT BEFORE a new console launch :smilecry:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

it is.

You are in complete denial019AAA8F-BF03-49CC-8FD7-F47811DEBA2C.gif.f941757e647340eb89174b9e16011542.gif Jeezus you are in your feelings. Your fingers are tired ass shit trying to search the internet for any hope. 

OMG my side hurts

3 hours ago, Remij said:

No its not... and you have nothing in the video game sphere to directly compare it to.

This is ANOTHER time where you've said that it's going to stop increasing.. and you'll be wrong.. again.

Like... youre saying this RIGHT BEFORE a new console launch :smilecry:

of course I do.

20 million people paid $60 dollars for Animal Crossing. Upfront payment.

Numbers crazily inflated by a pandemic.  And that's for something that only had a userbase of 50 million, and you have about double that amount of people who simply need to click "First month for $1" in order to have themselves counted in Microsoft's 15 million statistic.

That is slow.

Edited by jehurey
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

of course I do.

20 million people paid $60 dollars for Animal Crossing. Upfront payment.

Numbers crazily inflated by a pandemic.  And that's for something that only had a userbase of 50 million, and you have about double that amount of people who simply need to click "First month for $1" in order to have themselves counted in Microsoft's 15 million statistic.

That is slow.

Nope.  Its not..  You have no equal service to compare it to.  Buying $60 games that you own is not the same ad subbing to a service.

Let me know when there's another comparable gaming service out there that is growing faster.

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.  Its not..  You have no equal service to compare it to.  Buying $60 games that you own is not the same ad subbing to a service.

Let me know when there's another comparable gaming service out there that is growing faster.

Yeah I do.

Any service that has such a low cost barrier to entry.

And you're right buying $60 is not the same.

Its a higher barrier to entry. And Nintendo killed it.

Guess you have trouble understanding the point I was making.

Hulu had 30.4 million subscribers ending December 2019. By the end of first quarter, 2020. They had 35 million.

ESPN Plus service, people who solely pay for ESPN content through an app and people barely know about it, had 6.6 million subscribers by end of 2019. It had taken them from April of 2018 to December of 2019 to rack up those 6.6 million

Since then to the end of June, they've increased to 8.5 million, and thats while they've increased the price of their service.

GamePass has had $5 "beta" pricing for PC users for a long time now. And now they're increasing that to $10. 

Yeah its slow, and its probably going to get slower..........because if those PC gamers didn't bite at $5 AND also get MS Flight Simulator, what's going to make them bite at $10?

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

its ok, I guess gamepass is going to drop in subscribers .

And damn , gamepass is bigger than ESPN? Wow . 

Ms has a hit here 

Yeah, they have less than double the amount of subscribers of ESPN+, even though GamePass has existed for more than double the amount of time.

And countless millions were already paying for ESPN through their cable subscriptions already.

Yeah I do.

Any service that has such a low cost barrier to entry.

And you're right buying $60 is not the same.

Its a higher barrier to entry. And Nintendo killed it.

Guess you have trouble understanding the point I was making.

Hulu had 30.4 million subscribers ending December 2019. By the end of first quarter, 2020. They had 35 million.

ESPN Plus service, people who solely pay for ESPN content through an app and people barely know about it, had 6.6 million subscribers by end of 2019. It had taken them from April of 2018 to December of 2019 to rack up those 6.6 million

Since then to the end of June, they've increased to 8.5 million, and thats while they've increased the price of their service.

GamePass has had $5 "beta" pricing for PC users for a long time now. And now they're increasing that to $10. 

Yeah its slow, and its probably going to get slower..........because if those PC gamers didn't bite at $5 AND also get MS Flight Simulator, what's going to make them bite at $10?

Nope.  You see.. you can't compare an auxiliary service who's primary focus is to augment the primary service as an alternative option.. to a service which entirely serves its own purpose.

There's nothing like gamepass out there... and as I said.. you can't post a comparable service in gaming thats done better.

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.  You see.. you can't compare an auxiliary service who's primary focus is to augment the primary service as an alternative option.. to a service which entirely serves its own purpose.

There's nothing like gamepass out there... and as I said.. you can't post a comparable service in gaming thats done better.

GamePass is an auxiliary service as well.

Believe me, within a year you'll be praising it as one.

Sweetie..........its video game content.

In a pandemic.

And we've seen all other video game related products sell very well.

Its not picking up in growth. And if PC gamers didn't bite at $5, what exactly makes you think they're going to bite at $10?

I love how nobody has been able to answer that very simple question.

Edited by jehurey