• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Y'all legit need to fuck each other

They Sheep trying to Microsoft for a port 

lmfao phil. what studios, he's talking about studios? they have so many studios now yet not a single game what is this idiot even talking about

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If anything, this seems like a significant sign that GamePass will be going multiplatform.

At which point, it basically meets the definition of a game rental service.

How will gamepass be going multiplatform?

Sony and Nintendo won't let MS run Gamepass on their consoles you idiot

• Geese 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

They paid $7.5 Billion for Zenimax:ben: I mean they paid $2.5 billion for Mahjong as well, but they were paying that money right as Minecraft was peaking, and it sold 200 million copies across many platforms.

So, Zenimax could spend the next 10-15 years trying to sell enough games to get to $7.5 billion dollars in revenue (assuming Elder Scrolls and Fallout and Doom maintain their popularity) or they could sell for that generous amount.

How is Microsoft going to re-coup $7.5 Billion? Compare that with the multi-billion dollar Mahjong acquisition again.......and well, they seemingly wanted that IP to became as multi-platform as possible.

I guess it just goes to show you and proves that MS is in this for the long haul.  Sorry. :D 

Looks like I hit a nerve here.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

How will gamepass be going multiplatform?

Sony and Nintendo won't let MS run Gamepass on their consoles you idiot

2 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

I guess it just goes to show you and proves that MS is in this for the long haul.  Sorry. :D 

1 minute ago, Spicalicious said:

keep begging. :D 

:whoa:lol

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Looks like I hit a nerve here.

:whoa:lol

you're just mad because MS is going to be in the console gaming market for the next 20+ years and will continue to rip nintendo and sony a new asshole.  

They woudn't be investing billions and billions of dollars if they weren't planning on staying in it for the long haul. :D you people don't use common sense.

Just now, Remij said:

No.. just explain how you think Sony will allow MS to sell 3rd party games on their console... and continue to build up subscribers.. lmao

I already did.

Microsoft is basically turning into a digital rental service.

GamePass is going to be made up of mostly old Zenimax and indie games that are probably already on the PSN store.  I'm sure Sony has no problem with Microsoft bring over Halo, Forza, Gears for their $15/month digital rental service.

1 minute ago, Spicalicious said:

you're just mad because MS is going to be in the console gaming market for the next 20+ years and will continue to rip nintendo and sony a new asshole.  

They woudn't be investing billions and billions of dollars if they weren't planning on staying in it for the long haul. :D you people don't use common sense.

No, they're not staying in the console business.

Read their own press release. They not saying "we're bringing Bethesda games to Xbox"

In fact, they're specifically going out of their way to say "we're bringing Bethesda games to GamePass"

Very odd thing to say.:trump2:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL "they said"

Todd Howard said they're staying multiplat at Bethesda. That's as definitive as it gets.

Absolutely . Xbox , pc , and maybe some small games on Ditch.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, they're not staying in the console business.

Read their own press release. They not saying "we're bringing Bethesda games to Xbox"

In fact, they're specifically going out of their way to say "we're bringing Bethesda games to GamePass"

Very odd thing to say.:trump2:

Yeah, so?  I have a two years of gamepass access.. bring it on.  I need a box to play games on because I don't intend on spending extra money for a gaming pc.

Edited by Spicalicious
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Which means they'll keep on bringing Bethesda games on Playstation because that's where the money will be when Xbox dries up.

Think whatever you want to make yourself feel better LMAO