• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shouldn’t start off with 343... I stopped reading there LMAO

well they have that stellar launch...with...um....nvm 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That poorness explains you buying Xboxes whereas I build nice PCs.

Buying 2 consoles day one , a new TV and upgrading my pc . Lol come on bro . You can't even get your pc without buying a piece or so monthly HAHAHAHA

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Buying 2 consoles day one , a new TV and upgrading my pc . Lol come on bro . You can't even get your pc without buying a piece or so monthly HAHAHAHA

No.......I'm buying parts that DON'T RELEASE until later in the year, because I'm literally buying the newest CPU, GPU, storage, Motherboard.

LOL I love how you are too stupid to realize that.

I already had purchased an AMD 3700x and returned it back because AMD is going to be release their next line of CPUs by November.

No surprise that you don't know much about PC components..............y'know, because of the lack of RAR knowledge.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.......I'm buying parts that DON'T RELEASE until later in the year, because I'm literally buying the newest CPU, GPU, storage, Motherboard.

LOL I love how you are too stupid to realize that.

I already had purchased an AMD 3700x and returned it back because AMD is going to be release their next line of CPUs by November.

No surprise that you don't know much about PC components..............y'know, because of the lack of RAR knowledge.

Sounds like you just can't afford it

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Sounds like you just can't afford it

No, I can afford it. I just to explain to you the rather simple concept of release dates.

So, it makes sense that you figure things incorrectly.  You tend to do that quite a bit.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I can afford it. I just to explain to you the rather simple concept of release dates.

So, it makes sense that you figure things incorrectly.  You tend to do that quite a bit.

No , you can't afford it 

Just now, JONBpc said:

I'm not bitter cause your poor lol

Of course you're not, you're bitter because you're wrong about me being poor.

LOL

We can also tell you're bitter because you have now ran away from direct-quoting.

Latter day jonb, running away like a cuck.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Of course you're not, you're bitter because you're wrong about me being poor.

LOL

We can also tell you're bitter because you have now ran away from direct-quoting.

Latter day jonb, running away like a cuck.

We know you are poor tho

Just now, JONBpc said:

We know you are poor tho

LOL he got pressured into direct-quoting.

No, the only thing we know is that you are always wrong.

Like the poor thing, for example.

I love how you have now fully admitted defeat.........keep on talking about me. LOL

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he got pressured into direct-quoting.

No, the only thing we know is that you are always wrong.

Like the poor thing, for example.

I love how you have now fully admitted defeat.........keep on talking about me. LOL

You live with your brother , have a old beat up car , sausage fingers from cheap processed foods and you wear walmart gym shorts in public lol. Like this isny up for debate haha 

You live with your brother , have a old beat up car , sausage fingers from cheap processed foods and you wear walmart gym shorts in public lol. Like this isny up for debate haha 

You're right, it isn't up for debate.

You get everything wrong..............and you are absolutely pants-shitting melting down right now.

:lawl:I love how this guy has completely lost it. I got him at 2009-levels of butthurt.

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Everything I said was true .

...said the person who always gets it wrong.

:lawl:Its so funny thinking about how you started these threads today thinking it was going to be a good day for you.

And you're currently derailing your own thread because you are absolutely shitting your pants in anger right now, and are pathetically trying to get back at me.

I can under your skin talking about you failing to open RAR files, and you can't do the same by talking about a dozen different personal subjects about me.

I haven't seen you look this stupid in quite a few years. Like the young, foolish jonb from 2008 when he was a fresh 36 years old. LOL

Edited by jehurey

haha you're so mad you are forgetting words. 

And every thread went exactly as expected . The 3 or 4 obsessed bozos here with their poor , dust covered king of DUMBOS rushed to spend their entire night fuming over everything I say LOL 

less time here , more time working maybe you could afford that new pc and some new shorts , SausageFinghurey ROFL 

DEAD YOURE DEAD ROFL

Just now, JONBpc said:

haha you're so mad you are forgetting words. 

And every thread went exactly as expected . The 3 or 4 obsessed bozos here with their poor , dust covered king of DUMBOS rushed to spend their entire night fuming over everything I say LOL 

less time here , more time working maybe you could afford that new pc and some new shorts , SausageFinghurey ROFL 

DEAD YOURE DEAD ROFL

He's so mad he cucked out and avoided direct-quoting me.

Holy shit, he's absolutely livid. I don't want to be legally liable for grandpa's cardiac event.:ben:

Hope you dont have a heart attack cause you can't afford health insurance LMAO ROFL

I love that he's so butthurt that he's wishing death on me.

Definitely isn't butthurt about me at all.

So, he's saying that this thread has gone according to his expectation. I would own him in several arguments, he'd lose them, and then lose his shit and wish death on me.

I guess I could've predicted that, as well. LOL