Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shouldn’t start off with 343... I stopped reading there LMAO

well they have that stellar launch...with...um....nvm 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

You lost here almost as hard as you lost irl FLMAO 

So since you got that wrong, that means I haven't lost in either place.

he really is mad, I like how he thinks that I'm not enjoying him being mad and him spending all day trying to wish ill will on me. :ben:

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

no, they are truly facts lol . Prove me wrong lol 

Oh well , bu bu bu bu no no no no 

FLMAO

yeah you're wrong.

My brother doesn't live with me, he lives in Midland/Odessa, and I've mentioned it before on this forum:

On 2019-08-31 at 5:23 PM, jehurey said:

My brother runs the only major restaurant in Midland, the next town over.

CNN has shown a police tweet saying they last saw the shooters on the Odessa side, so I would imagine that he's somewhat safe being on the other side of town, working at his restaurant. He won't be answering the phone during busy hours right now, so hopefully he'll text me soon.

Just provided proof.

Holy shit, you lost again.

11 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Forget to say you're fat and ugly too flmao

Oh that's expected, when you lose an argument, you move onto something new.

Your topics change, but your patheticness remains the same......and also the fact that your losing continues to remain the same, as well. LOL

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Oh i do what you do ? Except I didn't lose .

Owned . Goodbye 

No you do lose..............you literally just claimed something.

I literally proved you wrong.

And you literally tried to move onto another subject.

That's called you losing.

You also know you lost because you just said "goodbye" and ran away,

Thanks for the admission.

18 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

saying your brother has a job doesn't mean he doesn't live with you lol 

No I said he lived in Midland/Odessa.

If you were remotely smart, you would know that's about 7 hours out of Dallas.

So, you are wrong.

Actually, you continue to be wrong. LOL

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No I said he lived in Midland/Odessa.

If you were remotely smart, you would know that's about 7 hours out of Dallas.

So, you are wrong.

Actually, you continue to be wrong. LOL

probably another one of your lies lmao thats all you do is lie 

4 hours ago, JONBpc said:

probably another one of your lies lmao thats all you do is lie 

No, especially since I provided proof.

It really is funny seeing you, an over 40-year old, losing your shit like a child.

I've got you so beaten down that you are literally crying out loud "all you do is lie!":noah:

And all it took was me pointing out that Microsoft just paid $7.5 billion dollars to continue allowing Bethesda games to continue being published on Playstation. And made fun of you being too inept to open a RAR file.

It’s an impressive list all things considered. It’s even more impressive when you realize each studio has multiple teams. Right now it’s just logos but in 2-3 years when they’re all dropping games back to back, it’s going to be ridiculous. And day 1 game pass? Shiiiieeeet. Makes paying 70 for new games all the more fucking absurd :ccruise:

Even if elder scrolls vi and the next fallout Etc come to PS4, they will look and play better on series x, and you won’t be paying way more for a lesser experience. If ms does decide to release on PS4 that will be a level of cucking cows worse than anything I’ve seen.

1 minute ago, Delita said:

It’s an impressive list all things considered. It’s even more impressive when you realize each studio has multiple teams. Right now it’s just logos but in 2-3 years when they’re all dropping games back to back, it’s going to be ridiculous. And day 1 game pass? Shiiiieeeet. Makes paying 70 for new games all the more fucking absurd :ccruise:

Even if elder scrolls vi and the next fallout Etc come to PS4, they will look and play better on series x, and you won’t be paying way more for a lesser experience. If ms does decide to release on PS4 that will be a level of cucking cows worse than anything I’ve seen.

If you pay $15 a month, and then proceed to take at least four months for you to play everything in a Elder Scrolls or Fallout game.........then you did pay full price for it.

The only difference is that the Playstation owner can trade-in the disc after they're not playing with it.

And the GamePass user is finally realizing that he's paying for a Virtual Gamefly Game Rental service. Which is fine, there's a place for that. But the more you rely on it, the more you realize you're dropping hundreds of dollars on games you'll never truly keep. (not to mention they'll raise the price on you without warning)