Apparently MGS1 and MGS2 are coming to PC

bloodborne is about to be released on PC my man :aitch:  the annoucement is locked and loaded

as for mgs 1 and 2 :shrug: whoever asked for this might want this. i assume they will be "remasters" or slightly enhanced versions

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I should lock this thread. We all know what your reputation with unfounded rumors is like.....how's that PC version of Bloodborne coming along? :tom: 

Oh, you mean like all the other games I called coming to PC... you fucking idiot :cosby2: 

Bloodborne is coming along just fine. 

How about this... if Bloodborne isn't announced within 6 months... I'm permed.  If it IS... then you're demodded.

How about that? :wonder: 

Is this another set of remasters or what? MGS1 and 2 are already on PC, but need fixes to get working on modern hardware. Selling those versions with the fix would be pretty shitty, but on brand for Konami. Porting the HD collection would make sense, but they never did MGS1 for that.

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Is this another set of remasters or what? MGS1 and 2 are already on PC, but need fixes to get working on modern hardware. Selling those versions with the fix would be pretty shitty, but on brand for Konami. Porting the HD collection would make sense, but they never did MGS1 for that.

Yea, it's hard to say at this point. Maybe it will be a collection or maybe just 1+2 and then 3+PW some time later.. who knows? lol

40 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Why the fuck is your name green? :monkas:

• Haha 1

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/09/rumour_metal_gear_solid_is_getting_a_full_remake_and_its_a_ps5_console_exclusive

The source also states that Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, and 4 are all being re-released, but it sounds like they're set to be remasters rather than full remakes. It's unclear whether they're coming to PS5 as well, or whether they're just targeting PC.

3 and 4 being re-released as well :aitch: 

So all of them are coming to PC at least :smoke: 

Yeah I played those PC versions of MSG1 and 2.

MGS2 has the shittiest graphics options menu in existence, with maybe the exception of Chaos Legion from Capcom around 2003-2004.

The other rumor going around was that Sony has licensed the rights to the first Metal Gear Solid, and they are doing a full-on remake.

When is TGS?

Nintendo accidentally released an image on their website for Kirby's Rumble 2 for the Switch. Its an all Kirby characters fighter, that is a $20 game.

EikdTyuU0AAsR28?format=jpg&name=4096x409

But, since that is clearly a legit leak, this 4chan post now suddenly becomes credible because it referenced a Kirby fighting game.

EikqOqPUcAABhOB?format=jpg&name=900x900