Human progress

5 minutes ago, ChupacabraIII said:

Yes compare the best of an ERA to some trash by some bitch who hates her own race.

The point is that kind of trash doesn't exist back then. The number one song in the world right now is WAP

Lmao that kind of trash didnt exist because women we're allowed to do anything. In fact, I'm pretty sure if you were poor you weren't allowed to do anything.

Trust me people were making trash it probably just didn't survive the hundreds of years because no one cared enough to save it.

You think every song ever made has been saved and recorded for all time?

Most music today isn't lovingly created. It's Generated, produced, quantized, and auto tuned to fit a formula for the lowest common denominator. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
  • NPC 1

who cares, classical music is as cringy as these dumb bitches for some people. also men do the same shite. 

and I like to think people did retarded shit too but it was never recorded and maybe they have been killed cuz if cardi Bitch starts flapping her chicken thighs around all i can think of is mental illness and mercy killing too.

1 minute ago, kazi said:

who cares, classical music is as cringy as these dumb bitches for some people. also men do the same shite. 

and I like to think people did retarded shit too but it was never recorded and maybe they have been killed cuz if cardi Bitch starts flapping her chicken thighs around all i can think of is mental illness and mercy killing too.

But the garbage never became popular. Now trash like WAP is a worldwide hit for weeks. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

But the garbage never became popular. Now trash like WAP is a worldwide hit fir weeks. 

Shit like wap isn’t knew, remember fantasy by Luda, put it in my mouth, the whisper song, etc. 

just club bangers really. I bet the bitches are going wild for wap if there’s anywhere with clubs open 

15 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It would be hilarious if people were listening to WAP in 2220

i'm gremlin chimp has any idiolts or ties up/gags someone convinces them, I'm sure his super evolved great great x4 grandchildren with their epitome of chimp IQs will be listening to WAP in 2220.  "Yu yu yu.. don't get the full picture! She's talking about her wet ass pussay!"  

57 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Shit like wap isn’t knew, remember fantasy by Luda, put it in my mouth, the whisper song, etc. 

just club bangers really. I bet the bitches are going wild for wap if there’s anywhere with clubs open 

I know it's not new. But it's new in human history.