Did Eminem make MGK change genres?

MGK is dope but yeah Idk wtf he’s been doing since rap devil. He released an album immediately after it called BINGE and it was one of the worst albums I’ve ever heard. 

he is fuckin Megan fox’s used ass pussy tho, so somewhat bragging rights but it would have been more impressive 10 yrs ago

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Nah it's still something to clown someone over

eh, i guess. it's so common in the entertainment industry.  although, it was funny when this one comedian called out jamie foxx for his "drawn on" hair :D 

7 hours ago, -GD- said:

eh, i guess. it's so common in the entertainment industry.  although, it was funny when this one comedian called out jamie foxx for his "drawn on" hair :D 

At 55 secs :D 

Edited by Vini
  • Haha 1

your creeds reluctance to join the BLM gang has caused enough conteversary that *white people stock went down and, they, I'm guessing the ALM Klan decided they only had enough pull for 1 white rapper for this racial fiscal year.  MGK just subbing for the team. He's still an (obnoxious) white rapper. 

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

your creeds reluctance to join the BLM gang has caused enough conteversary that *white people stock went down and, they, I'm guessing the ALM Klan decided they only had enough pull for 1 white rapper for this racial fiscal year.  MGK just subbing for the team. He's still an (obnoxious) white rapper. 

Bro, you are on some good shit 

• dead 1
14 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

He looks like he could be Linus Sebastian's little brother.

spacer.png

linus really is an ugly fucker, i bet he smells too for some reason i cant explain.