Series X units sent out to the media

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

You must have offended his cow masters, don't do that the sheepet will try and chase you off the property :dame:

The sheepets aren't here for games , they are here to obsess over people LMAO 

EVERY sheep here spends talks and defends sony more than they talk about Shitendo .

They are mental 🤣🤣

• Geese 1
7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I remeber once about 3 months ago or so I counted how many times you quoted me w no response.  In like 3 days it was over 100 times 🤣 just in the past few days I've been back here its already double digits. 

So yes , you are obsessed and have fucking problems . How desperate are you for my attention 🤣🤣🤣

Over 100 posts in 3 days?  Lmfao I don't even post that much.... farless for me quoting you 100 times You're fucking delusional bro. 

The only people who posts over 100 times per day are both you and Jehurey :drake:...... You have literally quoted him over 100 times per day this week..... get a life kid. 

It's ok you don't have to respond :tom5:

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Look at that thread one sheep made about a Nintendo game . 3 replies 🤣🤣

AnY thread I make and they RUSH IN 🤣🤣 THE BERHESDA BUTTFUCKING KILLED the sheep and cows LOL

All-star charismatic posters at work :monosmug: The plebs with the dark clouds hanging over their heads can't resist following the bright light :smoke: 

:geese:

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

All-star charismatic posters at work :monosmug: The plebs with the dark clouds hanging over their heads can't resist following the bright light :smoke: 

:geese:

They probably have a dartboard with pics of me , you and dyno in their parents ( or brothers) basement 🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, -GD- said:

really wish there was a new forza. i'm bored of 7 and fh4. 

surprised there wasn't a forza for launch.  I'll definitely check out horizon 4 since it's being X enhanced but even a small standalone expansion for horizon would have been cool .

Good thing is tho , it seems like they must be putting work into those next games. While it sucks , having a fully next gen horizon is better than a cross gen horizon 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

surprised there wasn't a forza for launch.  I'll definitely check out horizon 4 since it's being X enhanced but even a small standalone expansion for horizon would have been cool .

Good thing is tho , it seems like they must be putting work into those next games. While it sucks , having a fully next gen horizon is better than a cross gen horizon 

yeah, a forza would have driven (no pun intended) me to get a series x.