A big publisher is coming to Gamepass

EinF3LKVkAE75iR?format=png&name=large

Seems like SEGA could be a possibility.

David Jaffe thinks PS is in real trouble

LOL I remember when the sheepshits and cows were going on and on about how Xbox had no money.... lmao 7.5B later... and more to come :rofl: 

• aitch 2
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like SEGA could be a possibility.     David Jaffe thinks PS is in real trouble     LOL I remember when the sheepshits and cows were going on and on about how X

As long as Sony has actual exclusives and system sellers they have nothing to worry about.

I said exactly what I meant.  When they cancelled Scalebound you guys were going on about Xbox not having money.. and that MS wouldn't put up with Xbox costing them money for much longer.  

33 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

As long as Sony has actual exclusives and system sellers they have nothing to worry about.

You dont think bethesda games will sell consoles ? Not saying Sony won't be fine . But they lost a lot of huge games . If they were smart they would snag up capcom before ms does 

37 minutes ago, Remij said:

EinF3LKVkAE75iR?format=png&name=large

Seems like SEGA could be a possibility.

David Jaffe thinks PS is in real trouble

LOL I remember when the sheepshits and cows were going on and on about how Xbox had no money.... lmao 7.5B later... and more to come :rofl: 

Who are these imaginary people who said MS doesn't have money? :mjpls:

Also, thought you didn't care about Xbox? Now look at you... letting your true lemming colors flow. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Who are these imaginary people who said MS doesn't have money? :mjpls:

Also, thought you didn't care about Xbox? Now look at you... letting your true lemming colors flow. 

Nobody said MS doesn't have money... but all of you shitheads at one point or another said that MS wasn't going to "open the war chest" for Xbox...

"buh buh Xbawks is separate from MS" :cry: 

lmao

Just now, Remij said:

Nobody said MS doesn't have money... but all of you shitheads at one point or another said that MS wasn't going to "open the war chest" for Xbox...

lmao

Who said Xbox doesn't have money? Surely you can find a post saying that :mjpls:

I mean Xbox was just giving away millions upon millions of cash to streamers, just scooped up studios last year and the year before that.... Paid billions for Minecraft (still their best investment in gaming so far) 

So again... who actually said Xbox doesn't have money? 

The lack of money has never been a critique of MS and Xbox.... the critique has been the terrible use of the money and lack of AAA content for Xbox1 for the last 7 years. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Who said Xbox doesn't have money? Surely you can find a post saying that :mjpls:

I mean Xbox was just giving away millions upon millions of cash to streamers, just scooped up studios last year and the year before that.... Paid billions for Minecraft (still their best investment in gaming so far) 

So again... who actually said Xbox doesn't have money? 

The lack of money has never been a critique of MS and Xbox.... the critique has been the terrible use of the money and lack of AAA content for Xbox1 for the last 7 years. 

I said exactly what I meant.  When they cancelled Scalebound you guys were going on about Xbox not having money.. and that MS wouldn't put up with Xbox costing them money for much longer.

I don't need to post shit because we all know it.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Xbox losing them money =/= Xbox not having money... surely you know the difference lol

Just now, Goukosan said:

Xbox losing them money =/= Xbox not having money... surely you know the difference lol

You guys have said both.  "MS wouldn't invest in big budget AAA games" and shit like that..

You've all said it before...

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Lol they still say it . Been waiting for xbox to go 3rd party for years now haha

Just now, Remij said:

You guys have said both.  "MS wouldn't invest in big budget AAA games" and shit like that..

You've all said it before...

again... you're confusing MS not putting out AAA content with them not investing in  AAA budget games.   They have released a ton of AAA budget games..... they just were trash 6.0 games :shrug:

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmao

They're not opening the war chest for Xbox.

They're opening the war chest to become a third party publisher.

Which is what ALOT of people have been saying, for quite a while now.

Just now, jehurey said:

They're not opening the war chest for Xbox.

They're opening the war chest to become a third party publisher.

Which is what ALOT of people have been saying, for quite a while now.

No.  You said Phil Spencer was done... and that Satya was going to fire him.

MS is opening the war chest for XBOX... after you said they were dead.