Horizon Zero Dawn sells 716K copies on PC in the first month

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/horizon-zero-dawns-pc-launch-sales-were-nearly-as-large-as-the-witcher-3s/

The research firm said the game’s launch month sales were up 50% compared to the PC edition of Death Stranding, which sold 477,000 having released on July 14.

It also labelled Horizon Zero Dawn’s PC launch month sales “significantly” larger than Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s following that game’s October 5, 2018 release.

After Horizon’s release on Steam and the Epic Games Store last month, Sony said it would explore bringing more PlayStation exclusives to PC “in order to promote further growth in our profitability”.

8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

pretty good . Wonder what horizon 2 will sell 

Yea, not too bad.  Could have been better, but it was fucked up at launch and got mixed reviews.

It's had 3 patches now though and is awesome.  Best on PC in fact. TCHBR :geese: 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Yea, not too bad.  Could have been better, but it was fucked up at launch and got mixed reviews.

It's had 3 patches now though and is awesome.  Best on PC in fact. TCHBR :geese: 

Is it actually?
I might consider rebuying it. I been wanting to play so I re-bought the GOTY edition for like 5 bucks on the PSN store and I tried playing it but after like almost a decade of doing most of my gaming on PC, i can hardly use fumblesticks for First person games.

I mean like, I'm really bad at it lmao.

1 minute ago, ChupacabraIII said:

Is it actually?
I might consider rebuying it. I been wanting to play so I re-bought the GOTY edition for like 5 bucks on the PSN store and I tried playing it but after like almost a decade of doing most of my gaming on PC, i can hardly use fumblesticks for First person games.

I mean like, I'm really bad at it lmao.

Yea, they've fixed most of the issues it had.

Horizon isn't a first person game though... but yea, if you're used to m/kb then you'll be better with it.

51 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, they've fixed most of the issues it had.

Horizon isn't a first person game though... but yea, if you're used to m/kb then you'll be better with it.

Oh no its not a first person game until you have to fight the machines and need to aim with your bow or tripcaster, then its fumblestick city. 

6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

This is disgusting tbh, game is so overrated but at the same time it's fantastic how cows regard this as a great ex-clusive but lost it :juggle: 

All sony games are overrated . But then again we have people calling Days Gone 5.0 , Ghosts of 7.0shuma, and The 8.0 of us 2 masterpieces. 

The standard for sonys same shit movie games have dropped so low but they will never admit cause who doesn't love playing the same cinematic 3rd person adventure game over and over because it's "exclusive " lol 

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

O n one hand sales arent very good, on the other side it a 3 year old port.

It was a 3 year old port, but also arrived kinda broken.

Steam reviews can make a pretty big difference.  Would have done a million if the port would have been better at launch.

Pretty insignificant sales, doubt Sony will put

much else in pc after this. What a complete waste of time.

if anything does go, it’ll be old PS4 games while everyone else moved on to ps5.

also, blood borne and demons souls will never be one of those games. 🤹‍♂️

Edited by Bodycount N