I guess Phil doesn't want to get mobbed by butthurt cows

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

All it takes is a little good news and lemmings start hallucinating like someone stuck in a dessert thirsting for water.    Until it actually happens it's a mirage.... just hopes and dreams. 

this shit is going on for years now too. xbox died back then when they announced play anywhere 5 years ago or some shit. when jonB completely broke on ss :mj: 

just wait guys, wait for e3

wait for scorpio :mj: 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was alerted by the smoke outside, looks like they're fuming in here  

Remember this, the next time you converse with this manchild.      

Lmao that guy is insane 

12 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

Welp if sony starts losing because everyone wants Xbox because of it's amazing value and pro consumer options while Sony's anti consumer practices are pissing peopel off,  then I can see sony giving in at some point when money gets low and wanting Xcloud as well.  Doesn't sony pay MS for server licenses, ms sql licenses, Windows server licenses, exchange server licenses, IIS, SharePoint, Azure, windows 10 licenses for ever employee lmfao..  sony pays millions upon millions of dollars in yearly licensing fees to MS.

What's different about this.. MS literally engineered this Xcloud infrastructure.  If sony wants to get with the times they'll do the same.  But they won't know how because MS is the experts.

Oh well. 

What the fuck are you talking about, Sony rents their PSN server infrastructure from Amazon. They're moving to Azure because MS offered a better deal. MS had a choice either offer a better deal or they lose Sony to their direct rival.

XCloud is based on Azure server farms,  it's not some magic technology MS came up with specifically for XBox. They're going to shove PS5s into Azure, and that's your PSNow.

Edited by Team 2019
Just now, kazi 0 said:

this shit is going on for years now too. xbox died back then when they announced play anywhere 5 years ago or some shit. when jonB completely broke on ss :mj: 

you shouldn't even be allowed to change your color to green or even orange.. My series X is gonna be 5 times more powerful than you current pc.  buh no games?  stfu :cruise: 

8 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Phil and  Aaron Greenberg said at the moment game pass is not profitable, they're doing a netflix style loss leader, and at best are breaking even.

Of course it isnt profitable right now. GamePass is not the only way they make money, but GamePass is what they are growing right now. 50 percent increase in growth in the last 6 month.

Ms is pushing GP on console and PC, Xcloud, and launching new consoles along with pushing big on mobile. Buying up game studios is to drive THOSE things. Nadella said they will buy more in the future.

PS5 sold ZERO consoles. You seem to think PS5 is just gonna walk away from xbox again. Thats why they are doing this.  To prevent that.

You are DUMB

Just now, Spicalicious said:

you shouldn't even be allowed to change your color to green or even orange.. My series X is gonna be 5 times more powerful than you current pc.  buh no games?  stfu :cruise: 

you sound like jonB. dumb lemshites all the same :kaz: :kaz: 

18 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

What the fuck are you talking about, Sony rents their PSN server infrastructure from Amazon. They're moving to Azure because MS offered a better deal. MS had a choice either offer a better deal or they lose Sony to their direct rival.

XCloud is based on Azure server farms,  it's not some magic technology MS came up with specifically for XBox.

You know, I work in computers and understand business architecture quite well.

MS is the type of company that started building OS and server product, Every company on the planet, Sony, Nintendo, GMC, Toyota, schools, mcdonalds, mutli billion dollar companies like cisco, hewlett packard.. any other company that does any kind of business.  MS made that happen and you think they can't engineer something like Xcloud?  Do you think just anybody can do that? :D

you make me laugh.  Just like all these companies like sony, nintendo, cisco and every company on planet uses MS based Servers for client server communications and security.  Microsoft Active Directory.. it's all at the center of every business on the planet.  That's why MS is worth a trillion.

So if everyone needs to go to MS to have a productive client/server environment  then its  the same for MS's cloud technologies and "know how" due to investing in engineers, building and creating these technologies etc.  They're the ones who build what's coming in November.  Sony can't just get this set up by calling Amazon roflmao :cruise: 

Edited by Spicalicious
12 minutes ago, kazi 0 said:

Oh yea... Slowly Jonny had a major breakdown when play anywhere was announced.    Similar to how DynamiteCop lost his shit and kicked his Xbox1.... :drake:

9 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

You know, I work in computers and understand business architecture quite well.

MS is the type of company that started building OS and server product, Every company on the planet, Sony, Nintendo, GMC, Toyota, schools, mcdonalds, mutli billion dollar companies like cisco, hewlett packard.. any other company that does any kind of business.  MS made that happen and you think they can't engineer something like Xcloud?  Do you think just anybody can do that? :D

you make me laugh.  Just like all these companies like sony, nintendo, cisco and every company on planet uses MS based Servers for client server communications and security.  Microsoft Active Directory.. it's all at the center of ever business on the planet.  That's why MS is worth a trillion.

So if everyone needs to go to MS to have a productive client/server environment  then its  the same for MS's cloud technologies and "know how" due to investing in engineers, building and creating these technologies etc.  They're the ones who build what's coming in November.  Sony can't just get this set up by calling Amazon roflmao :cruise: 

lol man you talk so much about business but they are not doing a great job with their business. i really despise microsoft for really fucking their fanbase in the ass. 

too a long time for a lot of lemshties to notice, i hope you will too some day because maybe they make games again if people stop supporting their bullshit now.

• NPC 1
2 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

you're a fool. have fun playing games on your pentium 60 mhz with 16 mg of ram and your voodoo video card :cruise:  old ass hardware. give me something cutting edge any day. it's the only way to game :aitch: 

i need 16 mg of aspirin to survive the stupid shit you say :cruise:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Kicked it down like dominoes and unplugged  his Xbox neon lights in game his room too....:drake:

this is how jonB and spicoli will go down too :mj: 

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Poor Amazon, if only it could match Azure's marketshare... oh wait.

4-cloud-computing-marketshare-1.png

Just because Amazon has a cloud infrastructure doesn't mean anything.  Why don't you ask Bezos how much he pays to MS in yearly licensing.. rofl.. 

but again, with regards to what MS is doing with hosting, having separate installs/configurations for games based on hardware. Those are databases and shit.. Amazon doesn't do that. Even if they did sony would have to pay them to build it.

33 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

strange that little bitch sheep is running to backup sony. lmfao.. it's over for ninty and sony.. They will buy into MS technology or die.

Me pointing out how you're counting your eggs before they hatch is somehow backing up Sony? 

MS is still dead last in the console space.... that could change... but as of right now they're dead last :shrug: