My snapchat anime filter is my spirit animal.

8 minutes ago, kokujin said:

question conundrum for you: a mexican, a blackish, and a white man walk into a bar. What do they each order?

it's friday, so i'll post a safe race/ethnic joke

A Mexican, a black, and a white guy are in a bar having a drink when a good-looking girl comes up to them and says "whoever can say liver and cheese in a sentence can have me". So the white guy says "I love liver and cheese." she says "that's not good enough." The black says "I hate liver and cheese", and she says "that's not creative", and then the Mexican says "liver alone cheese mine."

• Haha 2
Just now, kazi 0 said:

nigga, you only like that shit cuz it makes you look like a white dude :deadsuge:

I like that shit because it's exotic interesting and laid back hair chill dude bruh is cross ethnic. get lost. excuse me I feign the exotic weird shit, cuz I'm not afraid of how dumb society judges the things my geek my interests? lol. we both eat pork. 

I like rap too, btw. And can freestyle. go fuck yourself. 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I like that shit because it's exotic interesting and laid back hair chill dude bruh is cross ethnic. get lost. excuse me I feign the exotic weird shit, cuz I'm not afraid of how dumb society judges the things my geek my interests? lol. we both eat pork. 

I like rap too, btw. And can freestyle. go fuck yourself. 

wtf. exotic? looks like a stereotype. makes sense tho, i always wonder how many people want to learn japo and get labeld as weebo, you wanna share your thoughts on that? any reoccuring nightmares? :mjcry: 

Edited by kazi 0

you're looking at western drawn Japanese anime about asian-western rock, and you don't think that's uhh, esoteric?  or weird? ok. I guess that genre is common. Are you talking about Japanese? what is "that shit," that is also stereotypical?  point was, I like many things, and I'm not trying to be a white dude...    by studying Japanese. If that's where you're going inspector fgt. 

Just now, kokujin said:

you're looking at western drawn Japanese anime about asian-western rock, and you don't think that's uhh, esoteric?  or weird? ok. I guess that genre is common. Are you talking about Japanese? what is "that shit," that is also stereotypical?  point was, I like many things, and I'm not trying to be a white dude...    by studying Japanese. If that's where you're going inspector fgt. 

yeah okay. you cant call me inspector fgt tho thats rude, im not an inspector. 

• NPC 1
11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

it's friday, so i'll post a safe race/ethnic joke

A Mexican, a black, and a white guy are in a bar having a drink when a good-looking girl comes up to them and says "whoever can say liver and cheese in a sentence can have me". So the white guy says "I love liver and cheese." she says "that's not good enough." The black says "I hate liver and cheese", and she says "that's not creative", and then the Mexican says "liver alone cheese mine."

that's cheesy as fuck. daawww. the poor mesishishkababican sounds so cute.